Official Community Forums Home

Iflex

Tyger

DJ6004-02main.jpg

Once again, Doc Johnson creates a wonderful new product, and it’s called the iFlex Vibe. I got this toy, and the first thing I thought of, is one of those small bendable flashlights. Getting my favorite color, purple, I was super excited to try out this toy. Any fan of the Hustler Rock-It Vibe will find that this toy is a big step up!

After washing the tip carefully, and allowing the toy to dry before I put in my 3 AA batteries (not incl) in the back of the controller, I was ready to go! I had to play with this toy in my hand first, just to see what it will do. The colorful vibrating head matches the base, and it has 3, count ‘em 3, stimulation balls, similar to the Rock-It. The flexible shaft bends in every which way, and feels strong, not wimpy. And it stays right where you bend it. This makes this toy so much fun.

The controller/base is easy to hold and has easy to use 2 buttons. The one on the left controls the on/off and the intensity of the vibes. The one on the right gives you 5 functions of vibes: Vibrating, Pulsating, Surging, Escalating, and Roller Coaster. There are indicator lights on both sides, to show you what level you’re at. My favorite setting is the steady Vibrating, on high. This toy boasts of having advanced I.C. chip technology, allowing you perfect control of your pleasure, and they are RIGHT! The vibes are so strong, and with the bendable head, you have more leeway as far allowing for more comfort for your arm and hand!

This toy is so easy and fun to use. The stimulation balls really hit my special spot, and the flexible head makes getting a comfortable position easy. I found my favorite setting, and the balls really got my clit vibing and had me rocking in minutes! The 3 AA batteries really pack a whollop, but, I will warn you, dear toy user, that this toy is a little on the loud side.

Get one today, and see how flexible you can be!

FLEX