Official Community Forums Home

Crystal's Salsa Shaker

paku6917

SE0454-01main.jpg

My first encounter with a TooTimid.com product was with the Chrystal's Salsa Shaker masturbator, and it gave me quite a wonderful welcome. The first two things I noticed when I took it out of the box was how small the hole was compared to other masturbators I have used before, and how soft and “real” it felt. It didn’t have that weird “jelly” feel to it, like some of the cheaper products out there, and it wasn’t too stiff either. I was very happy to see that it had openings on both ends to make for easy clean up, and to allow for that big ejaculation to shoot out instead of being squished inside (So sad to miss the show like that).

The Salsa Shaker was very smooth to the touch, and it had an even more realistic feeling once I applied some Too Timid Pleasure Gel. It took a well coordinated push to squeeze my penis in there, and the first thing I noticed once inside was how much pressure it applied to me. Since I am a little bit on the “girthy” side, it gave me more pressure than I would have liked, but for a man with a slimmer penis this would be an awesome fit. It is sized to handle up to about 7 inches of penis, anything larger will leave you popping out the other end, but for me the length of the inside was a perfect fit from tip to base. The interior ribbing made it a very intense masturbation session, and I had to really slow it down a few times (again, it was a little too tight for me), but on the whole it provided a great personal moment of pleasure.

Cleaning up afterwords was as easy as I assumed it would be. It was as simple as allowing warm water to run through it, adding some soap, rubbing down the interior and exterior with my fingers, and rinsing thoroughly.

The extended masturbation session with this product, and the tight squeeze it provided made my finishing act fire out hard enough to shoot my eye out. Thankfully, everything was pointed away from my face… ;)

Welcome to the Review Team! What a great first review! Glad this worked out so well for you. Just a couple of questions:

I see it came with a bullet, how was that? Was it loud, powerful, did you use it, was the bullet waterproof, and, how many batteries does it take?

OK, so that was more than "a couple"!! LMAO :P