Official Community Forums Home

New Boyfriends

I have been seeing this guy for a couple of weeks and we just started having sex and we have done it maybe 4 times. The first time over so quick maybe a minute.... Second time better and working..... Third time great I came 4 times.... We had sex again last night and nothing... He says he can't hang as long as I do.. But I really like him it's just the sex that turning me away.... I need some ideas on how to spice it up and get him to get me off 5 times....

• Members

There is an excellent book "How to Tickle His Pickel" by Sadie Allison. She has a book on how to undress for your man too. See at:

http://ticklekitty.com/base/index.asp

Lots of excellent woman tricks to hook him good.

I have been seeing this guy for a couple of weeks and we just started having sex and we have done  it maybe 4 times.  The first time over  so quick maybe a minute.... Second time better and working..... Third time great I came 4 times.... We had sex again last night and nothing... He says he can't hang as long as I do.. But I really like him it's just the sex that turning me away.... I need some ideas on how to spice it up and get him to get me off 5 times....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members

Hi again Miss McBeal.

I had a boyfriend while a senior in HS, (me), he was 5 yrs older than i, who had an 2 seat, rag top Jag (think it was) sportscar. We would screw all the time in it, but there were no back seats. First i'de take my skirt and panties off

with his help. We would pull his pants and jockys down, then he would slide over to the navigators seat and i would sit in his lap facing him.My knees would touch the ceiling (headliner?) and constantly hit it, sometimes his jaw, as he plugged me. But GOD did i get sexed up, loved his banging me.

Try this to get hot hot hot! in your car, seat may get all wet, maybe just put a towel down in case. I think this will be a 5 or 6 timer for you!

kkCar.jpg

Love, Kate.