Official Community Forums Home

Sportsheets- Bikini Harness And Silicone Dong

twinkm

• Members

This bikini harness and silicone dildo, by Sportsheets is one of the best combination products I have experienced! I had the pleasure of using it as a giver (wearing it) and a receiver and I was incredibly happy with the product both times.

Wearing it: The harness itself is made of a very soft, almost fleecey material. The material did not irritate me at all while I was using it, it was actually erotic to have the soft material rubbing against me while I went in and out of my partner. The straps are nylon and extend up to 52 inches. I really enjoyed the width of the straps, given that my partner has what we call "birthing hips". It was nice to have a product we could both use with ease and naughtiness! The harness accepts dildos up to 1 1/4 inches in diameter so you can mix and match with whatever length you have at home. Though the material is comfortable, I think it might rip after too much use, or particularly animated sessions. The silicone dildo that comes with it is a shiny purple that seemed to attract any and all dust in a 2 mile area, right out of the box.

Receiving it: This was my favorite part really. I love nothing more than being on the bottom! My partner and I don't get to use harnesses very often because they aren't generally made for bigger people, but this product fit both of us very comfortably, even though our sizes are different. The dildo sat perfectly in the harness for maximum insertion and that ever so delicious gspot positioning! We used the product for quite some time and the dildo never had to be repositioned, like we have found with other products.

Pros: Comfortable, looks sexy, adjustable straps, firm positioning

Cons: Will not fit wide dildos, may not stand up to your wilder side

SS696-04main.jpg

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5482

Great review! Loved how you gave the side of recieving AND giving! Awesome!

• Members
Great review! Loved how you gave the side of recieving AND giving! Awesome!

What size dildo did ya'll use with this one that worked without any problem?

Glenn

Oh, Glenn!

The harness accepts dildos up to 1 1/4 inches in diameter so you can mix and match with whatever length you have at home. Though the material is comfortable

Question:

Did it hit the G-Spot? It looks a little curved, so I was curious.

I'm glad this worked out so well for you! Did you get any pleasure (or your partner when they were wearing it) from the strap against them too?

• Members

We have only used the dildo it came with... so far!

I would promise you we would try a new one tonight and let you know- but the Red Sox are playing so I can't make any sex promises! (on my part that is! she could care less).

The dildo it came with DID reach my g-spot, but did not reach hers.

She and I differ in our likes as far as length versus width though, so that could be why- everyone is built different.

The pleasure that came from the giving side was mostly psychological for me. I enjoy switch hitting and being on top sometimes, so its incredibly erotic for me to be inside of her. I will check in with her when she gets home and let you know if she found any physical pleasure from the giving side :)

Any other questions?

I got a double harness to try with my hubby, and, I tell ya, I concur with the whole "exciting to use it on someone" too. I got hot just looking at myself, and being a "chick with a dick"!! :P;):)B)

• Members
I got a double harness to try with my hubby, and, I tell ya, I concur with the whole "exciting to use it on someone" too. I got hot just looking at myself, and being a "chick with a dick"!! :P;):)B)

I get hot just visualizing that so I know your DH is one of the luckyest men in texas and what I see "is all his". You should nick name him "Lucky"

Glenn

• 7 months later...
  • Members

SS696-04main.jpg

The Bikini Harness and Silicone Dong Set by Sportsheets is a great little strap on that can add extra fun and excitement to a relationship. I was excited to receive this item as I have been wanting a strap on, but was very unsure of which one I should invest in. I have gotten to experience both sides of giving and receiving with my Bikini Harness. This harness has 3 way adjustable nylon straps and can fit up to 52” hips. The dong included (purplish/pink) is a silicone product so please do not use a silicone lubricant, I had a water based one that I used with it. The harness itself can hold up to 1 ¼ inch diameter dongs. Please don’t forget to always wash before and after use, the package does say that the dong can be boiled.

My girlfriend was the first one to wear the harness, she had no complaints wearing the harness. We decided that we would try a few positions, the first was missionary with her on top. It felt amazing and so real! The dong is curved just enough so that it was able to hit my g-spot! Our next position was with me riding on top! It took us a little to get the hang of the new position, but then we were both able to move together and get our rhythm going, it was very exciting and hot! Our last and final position was doggy style, one of my favorites as I can also play with my clit. This was a little more difficult only for the reason of she had to be careful so it wouldn’t pull out and then ram me elsewhere. After getting used to it though it really was amazing. I absolutely loved receiving this product!

I wore the Harness the next night, it was comfortable and the nylon straps did not irritate me anywhere, and the harness part itself was soft and comfortable as well. We only tried missionary with me on top this time. It was easier than I thought it was going to be, and so hot!! I can’t wait to try wearing it in other positions!

If your looking for a comfortable and simple harness, the Bikini Harness & Silicone Dong Set may be the one for you. And will definitely add an extra bonus to your sexual relationship!

Bikini Harness