Official Community Forums Home

Sex Tarts Lubricant

gemini26

• Members

to3560main.jpg

OK, so I know that sounds like a soup commercial, but this stuff is pretty tasty. It comes in three flavors - Apple, Strawberry, and Cherry. I lucked out and received my favorite flavor, Cherry, to review. Sex Tarts is a lubricant, and unlike other flavored lubes or gels, this actually has a lube texture to it. It actually surprised me when I tired to squirt a little bit out of the bottle and got more than I expected. It spilt a little on my man, which just gave me a little more to lick up.

Now the taste test. This is definitely a sweet product. It does contain sugar, so ladies, make sure this stays OUT of your vagina to avoid unwanted yeast infections. But the taste test was all about my man, so I had no worries. As the name suggests, the Cherry flavor at least has a ‘tart’ bite. It’s almost like a sour cherry, but still very sweet. There’s a tiny hint of a chemical or lube aftertaste, but the flavor is strong so it’s not too noticeable. As this is a water-based lube, it is safe to use with silicone toys (just make sure to lick it all off before vaginal penetration!). And it is a lube, so it’s easy to spread wherever you need it to go.

Lube it up!

• 10 months later...
  • Members

to3560main.jpg

We were really excited to test this product. The previous reviews make it sound so great! So we couldn’t wait to get our hands on this cute 2oz lube.

When it came in the 1st thing I wanted to do was smell it. I love the scent of cherries and this doesn’t disappoint. The strong scent of tart cherry was very enticing. So I poured a little into my hand. The liquid is clear and slick. It feels nice on the skin. Not at all sticky.

Now the taste test. I didn’t care for the taste of this. It does have a tart cherry taste but I think I may have expected it to be a little sweet, but it is not.

As far as lube goes this one gets a thumbs up for not being sticky as some we have e tried before have had a tendency to get sticky when using for hand jobs. I actually still have it on my hand right now. It is as if it was absorbed into my skin like a lotion leaving no sticky or odd feeling to the skin.

Altho we didnt care for the flavor of this product it has been the least sticky lube we have tried so far. So for that it gets 3 stars.

sex tart