Official Community Forums Home

Balconet Push Up Bras

hot-pants-kate

• Members

A half year ago i stumbled on a girl, my age, with her websight "Get into My Panties". She was selling her panties for $25.00, $15 extra if she wore them two days. Very creative!

It has been 28 days now since my ex-boyfriend kissed and fondled me, and i must be cracking from the lack of nookie, for yesterday i searched the web for a guy selling his worn jock strap to ladies. But found none. I even tried three search engines

And today the store got a shipment of very sexy Balconet push up bras, which really shape my breasts into a yummy sensual form, with a lace trimmed matching bikini panty.

I wanted to grab the first hulk that went by the store front, drag him in the fitting room, and model them for him. Then i thought of selling raffle tickets for the show. My boss probably thought i was about to steal them, i fondled them as if they were a new boyfriend. I just told her i'm going over the edge, she must of understood, she walked away shaking her head.

Men seldome come in the store, all we sell is for women. But occalsionly a guy will buy something, usually a panty and bra set. I shine brightly then, make him comfortable by saying "My, you'll look so sexy in these". The conversation gets all tangled quick. When he figures me out, i laugh, then we both do. If he's cute and the right age (i like older guys especially) i try to lead him to ask me for a date.

E-mail me for your Raffel Tickets.

• Members

ps: Not the edge of the Bra, the're not that big, i wear a C Cup, sometimes a B Cup, depends on the brand. :unsure:

Kisses.

• Members

Just Watch out who you try to get to ask you out remember. Dudes don't wear womens underware. And the ones that do more then likey wont be interested. Men normally shop for a girlfrien or wife. Just be sure not to get caught up in a compromisizing postion.

Have fun with the Raffle!!!

ME!!