Official Community Forums Home

Masturbation Stories

dlynn918

• Members

He kept jerkingoffand she wslked in and said what are you thinking David and he said I love watching you playing with yourself it gets me excited and suddenly he starts cumming right there in front of our mom 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
36 minutes ago, Connieknows said:

That's so hot sweetheart really I remember catching my older brother jerkingoff spying on our mom masturbating in the tub and I snuk up behind him and grabbed his erection and pulled so hard on it he yelled and our mom jumped up and looked at him stroking his cock and told him to go to his room 

Thanks how u doing ?

• Members
7 hours ago, Playfull88 said:

Mmmm i am sooo horny i would love a little of that in my life

Awww sweetheart I'd love to have some mutual masturbating with you anytime seriously there's absolutely nothing more erotic to me then to be watching you stroking your cock while your watching me pumping my ass and pussy with my toys 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Connieknows said:

Awww sweetheart I'd love to have some mutual masturbating with you anytime seriously there's absolutely nothing more erotic to me then to be watching you stroking your cock while your watching me pumping my ass and pussy with my toys 

An erotic scene watching two ladies playing with their toys in sensitive orgasmic holes. 

• Members
6 hours ago, Connieknows said:

We will have to yes sometime soon would kive that 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I mentioned once to my wife that i liked hand jobs, since then she has always taken care of me. Says she gets excited by how intense she can get me off.

So I’m in our bathroom one Saturday afternoon rubbing one out, she comes home from work walks in see’s I’m not fully erect yet and says

“Can I help with that?” 

She pumps some lotion into her hands, sits down on the edge of the tub tells me to stand next to her facing the same direction so she can reach between my legs with her left hand and massage my balls while she starts stroking my cock with her right hand.

She’s well practiced, not only does she get the angle perfect, she is the queen of jerk talk. “Hows that baby, faster, faster, like that?” One of our rules is she can’t put my dick in her mouth until after i cum. My cock is fully erect now and as she continues the steady stroking rythym she slowly slides the left hand past my balls and starts rubbing the tip of her finger around the outside of my anus. Wow....that sent shivers to my nuts.

My breathing quickens as she strokes me a little faster “Nice baby, spill it for me” I can feel it getting closer as she tightens her grip around my cock and strokes me faster. My eyes are closed now and I’m focused on her voice. “Cum for me baby, don’t hold it back” then she pushes the tip of her fore finger into my ass and sends me over the edge!

“Ooh fuck thats it” is all i get out as i grab her shoulder and I shoot my load all over the shower door.

After i catch my breath she licks my head clean, stands up with that mischievous smile like she just won a prize and tells me “I won’t ever let you be better at that than me”

• Members

the wife and i love to masturbate  i love rubbing her clit and putting my finger in her and touching her g spot then using her bullet vib to finish her off she them strats to rub my cock, sucking my cock then i give her a good pounding  and fill her with my cum  long time masturbater  still going strong  one day i would like to jerk another guy off just to compare my cock to theirs  just that make me weird?????

• 6 months later...
On 1/18/2020 at 7:55 PM, kanga grey said:

the wife and i love to masturbate  i love rubbing her clit and putting my finger in her and touching her g spot then using her bullet vib to finish her off she them strats to rub my cock, sucking my cock then i give her a good pounding  and fill her with my cum  long time masturbater  still going strong  one day i would like to jerk another guy off just to compare my cock to theirs  just that make me weird?????

No, that doesn't make you weird at all. :)