Official Community Forums Home

Futurotic Ez Bend 6" Stud

Tyger

se0863-10-2main.jpg

Dildos are always a favorite of mine, so I was thrilled to see another one for us to try out. Looking very real, this 6” stud takes 3 AAA batteries (not incl.), is waterproof, and it BENDS (as the name suggests) for a more personal reach.

Taking this toy out, I was thrilled with the look & feel of this toy! It, well, it looks & feels REAL! If the dildo had been a tad warmer, and I blindfolded, I would’ve sworn I was holding a real cock in my hands! Soft, pliable, and having “veins and wrinkles”, it also has realistic feeling balls too.

Inside the vibe, where you put the batteries, there are directions as to which end needs to go up. Make sure the cap snaps back down so that the prongs make contact with the batteries (which I did have some trouble with), and turn on the variety of not overly loud vibes, ranging from low to high. The vibe is in the base, but it was still strong enough for this picky vibe user!

The packaging says to only use rubber compatible lube, so I would suggest staying with water-based lubes. It also recommends that you put talc on it after usage, to maintain the material too.

As for its success: Oh yeah baby! It may only be 6” long, but it’s wide enough to give that wonderfully full feeling many of us love! And making it have more of a curve was also more realistic to me too. I loved using my EZ Bend on myself, and how “he” helped make me feel, which was O-O-O sooo good!

I’d recommend this toy for more experienced toy users due to the care of the item and that it IS so realistic feeling and looking. I know many new toy users may be slightly intimidated by something that looks and feels the way that this one does.

Bend it, Shape it, any way you want it!