Official Community Forums Home

Robots: Anyone Else Like Them?

• Members

My greatest Fantasy is boning a robot. It's sort of crossed the line and become a fetish with me. Weird, I know, but it's who I am and I've come to terms with it. I love the thought of seducing/being seduced by a robot or other object with extreme artificial intelligence, and then having my way with it. I'm lucky enough to have a partner that lets me indulge in this, although most of the time I have to just think of it during sex/masturbation.

Most people I know who are into robots aren't into them the way I am: They like the thought of ladies turning into robots or people turning into robots. A lot of the time I feel like I'm the only person who wants a robot man for an equal partnership. I'm not deluded into thinking I'll ever be able to REALLY fulfill this fantasy, especially in this lifetime. But hey, my partner doesn't mind and I sure as hell don't mind indulging in it.

• Members

Sorry, the closest I have ever come to this is when my wife tells me I am a sex machine! LOL

really though, I can see that there is something sexy about a machine that is built for the purpose of pleasure. I find sex machines(like on extremerestraints.com) that are a cock on a mechanism with a motor for non-stop pure penetrating pleasure! However, I have not ever thought about a sex robot.

• Members
Sorry, the closest I have ever come to this is when my wife tells me I am a sex machine! LOL

really though, I can see that there is something sexy about a machine that is built for the purpose of pleasure. I find sex machines(like on extremerestraints.com) that are a cock on a mechanism with a motor for non-stop pure penetrating pleasure! However, I have not ever thought about a sex robot.

My wife likes looking at them videos on fuckingmachines.com, interesting. Hell I wouldn't mind trying one myself

Glenn