Official Community Forums Home

Help: Vitamins

driveit

My SO wants to start taking a multi-vitamin. He has taken a couple of kinds so far but I have found that each of those had has an effect on his taste during oral. And it has been a negative effect. Because he so much likes to receive oral, he no longer takes them.

Can anyone recommed a good vitamin that will not effect his "taste"? I would appreciate any advice. I am not looking for a vitamin that will change his taste; I like it the way it is, but want one that will not make it taste icky.

Thank you.

It's not only the vitamins that affects cum taste, but what he ingests as well, bitter foods, coffee, spicy foods, and smoking can all affect cum taste. I'm not a health professional, in fact, I don't even play one on TV, but if the vitamins affect his cum taste, he's probably getting a bit too much of some supplement. He can take more specific needs supplements for what his doctor would recommend he needs more of.

Anyway, I'd have him go to the doctor and find out what he needs supplements/better diet for, and go from there.

Also, keep in mind, that everyone digests things differently. So, what one vitamin may do for one person (and their "taste"), may not affect him the same way.