Official Community Forums Home

Memory Lane

Mike_d

• Members

Is there one romp that stands out in your mind? Maybe one night when it was more meaningful or romantic? One afternoon when it was hotter than ever?

I remember one day, my wife and I spent in the closed down area of a state park(it was closed due to fire damage) and we made love for hours. six or seven times over a five hour period. The weather was great, low humidity (a rareity in Arkansas) and nice breeze coming in off the lake. We were under a canopy of oaks and the sun coming in through the leaves was making shapes on our bodies. It was romantic and highly memorable. One of the best days of my life.

You don't have to be as sappy or romantic as that, but was there just one session that will always be ingrained on your mind as the most enjoyable?

• Members

My Memory lane was one day in particular.... We had been married 6 days...and we came home

amd dropped everything. We were making love in our house as man and woman. We seemed bonded together in body and spirit no words were said... a candle was lit. and everyone in our neighborhood was away for the weekend. Everything was peaceful and calm. We did something I do not mind sharing...we pressed our hands to each others. then we took our hands and kissed each other staring at our wedding rings and had this radiant power around us.... It was mystical.

• Members
My Memory lane was one day in particular.... We had been married 6 days...and we came home

amd dropped everything. We were making love in our house as man and woman. We seemed bonded together in body and spirit no words were said... a candle was lit. and everyone in our neighborhood was away for the weekend. Everything was peaceful and calm. We did something I do not mind sharing...we pressed our hands to each others. then we took our hands and kissed each other staring at our wedding rings and had this radiant power around us.... It was mystical.

That is just so beautiful.

Well, each of my lovers and I have had some special moments. I'll pick a special one with my hubby.

I came home from a long day at work (working retail, right after Thanksgiving). My BF (who would become hubby) had gone into my room, and shut the door. I opened the door, saw that he had some candles going. He laying on my bed, almost naked. I say almost, because he had his leather chaps on (yes, a real cowboy), and his hat dipped down over his face. I was really touched that he would do something that special for me. We had a very long-love making session!! It was wonderful!

• Members
Well, each of my lovers and I have had some special moments. I'll pick a special one with my hubby.

I came home from a long day at work (working retail, right after Thanksgiving). My BF (who would become hubby) had gone into my room, and shut the door. I opened the door, saw that he had some candles going. He laying on my bed, almost naked. I say almost, because he had his leather chaps on (yes, a real cowboy), and his hat dipped down over his face. I was really touched that he would do something that special for me. We had a very long-love making session!! It was wonderful!

woooaaa can I borrow them chaps???? This sounds so hot and you not even told us what happened, I got to do that to me wife

Glenn

Let's just say I saved a horse, and rode a cowboy!! LMAO WITH the chaps ON, TYVM!

• Members
Let's just say I saved a horse, and rode a cowboy!! LMAO WITH the chaps ON, TYVM!

We'll I bet that made PETA happy

Glenn