Official Community Forums Home

Waterproof Pixies

twinkm

• Members

This item could not be any cuter!! I assure you. This Pixie, made by California Exotic Novelties, is a glittery blue, metal tipped. wand like vibrator that has more than earned its spot in my top drawer. That's right, I said TOP drawer, this little guy is so good. Sometimes, back to basics simplicity is all you need!

The pixie is waterproof and takes two AAA batteries that are not included. The pixie is made of a very durable plastic and has a smooth metal head that is perfect for on the spot stimulation. No guessing where the strongest part of this vibe is, they practically put a bullseye on it for you! It has a very easy single push-button to turn it on and off and only has one level of vibration. This level would be what I consider average for a good quality toy. It won't leave you hanging for more, and it won't leave you hanging on for dear life either!

This is the perfect shower buddy! It works just as well in the water as out (trust me, I've tried) and doesn't get too slippery to hold when wet (both in the water and out, if you know what I mean!). The wand-like shape of it offers a lot of directional control and gets an A+ in my book. I love this product.

It's a really good beginner item, and is essential if you are building your collection.

SE0495-31-2main.jpg

Rub a dub dub

Looks like a very pretty wand. Glad it worked its magic on you!