Official Community Forums Home

Pa Piercing

mikewanta

• Members

I had wanted to get a Prince Albert done for sometime. Every place i called kept saying they didnt want to do itor there was some reason they couldnt. final found a very nice very professional place and had it done. I am just wondering if anyone knows what can i expect from this as far as sex and foreplay go? I can tell it will add to it for me but will it also for my girlfriend? I am new btw hi all. :rolleyes:

Many professional piercers won't do genital piercings due to the liabilities involved. If not done correctly, you can loose sensations and have permanent damage. Hence why many aren't willing to do them. Plus, there are complications involved. If you're diabetic, you have a higher rate of infections that can happen, and, you have to be ever careful of the after-care, and making sure you get a licensed, clean piercer. Then there are some that really don't want to look at other people's genitals. Some counties won't allow piercers to do genital piercings.

My ex husband had a Frenum Piercing, which is the piercing where the needle pierces through the flexible skin of the underside of the shaft just behind the glans (head) of the penis. He was rather small in the girth and length department, so I could feel the balls of the piercing, but honestly, it didn't make much of a difference.

The Prince Albert is performed by inserting a needle receiving tube into the urethra and then starting the needle from the outside and feeding it out through the tube. :huh: There aren't many complications associated with this piercing, and even the man's own urine provides helpful healing agents to the piercing, so washing it after urinating isn't necassary. Be careful, cuz if you have allergies to some metals/jewlery, there is always that chance.

• Members

yeah the place i went was super clean and nice. they people were very friendly and the lady that did has been doing stuff like that for 10 years or so. not going to lie having the tube put in was the worst part and she told me it would be. personally i dont think i am that big( 6in long by 5.5in girth) but she said i had a nice penis. i was just wondering if any ladies had had sex with a guy that has had a PA. even tho i got it for myself and is something i have wanted for a bit i am all about getting my girl off. i have got myself of twice since i got it and it has healed. let me just say wow, was so good i couldnt stand like me legs where shacking. anyway like i said just wondering if any ladies had some feed back on if they liked it or not. p.s. had this done before i joined the site. ;)

• Members

thanks for the inputand tips. well from what i can tell just playing with myself i like it, seems to have more pleasure and bigger loads but i am sure that jsut has somethign to do the the idea that its still new. so i guess that is all the really matters. :P may post a picture of it later if i man up