Official Community Forums Home

Questions, Concerns And More Questions

• Members

I recently purchased

a g-spot toy

a mini rocket vibe

& a bullet

The g-spot toy I found to be too big and hard to position. Can anyone suggest a thin one, with a small bulb on the end, but has a lot of power?

The mini rocket is great but when ever I try to use it by myself I can't get where I want to go. I get to this point where it kinda hurts yet feels really good too... It's hard to explain. My body goes all jerky and I can't keep it up. When I have my hubby do it I can't seem to get passed that point either. It's very frustrating.

The bullet I found was good, but awkward to use, because it was so small any suggestions?

Yes these are the first toys we've used unless you count my back massager.

• Members

the mini rocket vibes are probably too strong for you. I notice that when Im trying to rush my orgasm my clit feels weird and i have to slow down. thats they key. take it slow, tease the clit, and back off for a sec, then contiue.

ive never liked bullets as they are not strong enough and it just gets irritating trying to get off with one of those.

as for g-spot toys, i dont really have any suggestions. Ive bought a couple, and they just dont work for me.

• Members

Thanks MystryKitten I'll try that next time.

Howard-

I've had orgasms both clit and g-spot and this is like a prelude to it but I can't seem to get there. The bullet and mini rocket I got for clit stimulation and well the g-spot should be self explanatory. Thanks I'll check out the reviews page.