Official Community Forums Home

Curved Penis

• Members

Just curious to hear from other men who have- or women who've experienced a penis curving downward.

My guy is about 9.5length 6inches around so the largeness is also a contributing factor to inability to do certain positions without being uncomforatable (for him mainly)

Just wanting to hear some positive and negative experiences I guess, as he feel insecure about it at times and me being his 2nd partner -and having been turned down before due to size-too big, uncircumsized, and curve.

Finding a girl to join us has been hard, due to size mainly...

Anywho- just curious for feedbak or experiences

• Members
There is a disorder called "Peyronies" that can explain a severely curved penis, but there is a wide variety of curvatures (up, down, left, right) that fall within what is normal...if he has pain when erecting or erect, this could point to Peyronies, and he should go see his doctor or a urologist.

As for the size, I guess he might consider himself blessed, and if he has found in you a woman who enjoys large, both of you can rejoice...In most women, the vagina, which is rather elastic, lengthens during arousal to six, seven or eight inches or so. In most cases, a man who is larger that that will not be able to fit the 'whole thing' inside his woman.

Since his curvature is downward, 'reverse cowgirl' might just put his glans in the right nice position of bumping your g-spot during YOUR thrusting....as for adding another female to your mix, well...I can't imagine it would be too difficult to find a brave girl to try it out...it doesn't take too much imagination as to how two ladies could share a nine inch nail! Have fun.

Thanks... Yeah he has gotten it checked out..nothing wrong with it as far as the doctors concerned...he's just still pretty senitive after being partially circumsized at age 17 due to a too small opening... Reverse cowgirl feels good to me but not to him.

I have streched... he "fits" in me mostly but in certain posistions like reverse cowgirl and my griding on him while riding him, legs over my head ankle behind me kind of stuff he says he thinks its my cervix or pelvic bone he's hitting and in other positions that is pressing hard against his cock.

thanks- Yeah I am hoping to find a brave one to help me out :P Too many just want me or just him though... Still trying..have been at least passivley for the past 5 years though :( Typical inexperienced girl here when it comes to other women and flirting and not just standing & looking pretty & having men come to me! Doesn't seem to work that way with women lol - Wish it did!