Official Community Forums Home

Trouble Cumming 2

daytoa

• Members

I had a ? I can only have a orgasm when I am on top, why is that? Also I can not relax enough to even get wet when we start. I am embarrased to ask the doctor for pills to help. I have had this problem since I first started having sex and got worse after having a child. Any suggestions? I want to have orgasms so bad except being on top. I can't even have them playing with myself. Is there a book or toy that might help.?

• Members

I can really only have orgasms when I'm on top also! Basically the reason for the is because when I'm on top I can control what his penis touches most of the time which helps alot out with him hitting my g spot! I basically trained my body to have orgasms in different positions! Like being on top an stopping myself right before an orgasm hits, if you do that a couple of times and rotate to another position, it usually helps you have an orgasm! PLUS, that is a "Tantric" technique! If you stop yourself from having the orgasm a few times it helps make your actual orgasm REALLY intense and wonderful! :D

• Members

It is hard for women to achive orgasm for many reasons. Most however are psychological. If you can have orgasm, I wouldn't worry about it though. I thing Sexy had it right. Start working up to it and then switch positions. It will also give your man a little time to recoupe and build his own orgasm too.

As for vaginal dryness you can always use a bit of lube to make things more comfortable before you begin. My prefered is a water base lube like astroglide. That stuff is fantastic! If my wife an I are gonna have a quickie, we just slide some on me, then put a bit just inside her labia and slip in. It is a different sensation than natural lubricant to me but all the same it is still very nice. Try it, you can get astroglide just about anywhere. Even stores like Wal-mart carry it now and with the self check out lines you don't have to be embarrased about who sees you buying it. Good Luck and have fun.

• 1 month later...

I need a advanced member or some one to help me . I dont know how to talk dirty to my partner whe I do I end up laughing and he laughs to i want to secduce him and I dont know how