Official Community Forums Home

Ultimate Bendable Love Bunny

Amylynn920

• Members

SE0676-12-3main.jpg

The Ultimate Bendable Love Bunny

They should rename this the Ultimate Hands Free Bendable Love Bunny!

This is the very first absolute hands free rabbit I've had the pleasure of trying.

When I opened my TooTimid box and saw this I was frankly in shock. This toy looked huge! And very futuristic. But once I removed it and had a chance to see how it worked I was immediately turned on.

This is a beautiful shades of blue vibe, with a rotating pearl shaft and a multi position bunny clit stimulator. The bunny clit stimulator sits on a 4" long completely adjustable "arm". This is custom adjustable to your unique proportion. How great is that!!

And when I say it's multi positionable it sure is! The full shaft area is almost 7" long with a 1.5" diameter width. The tip of the shaft is textured jelly and below the vibrating pearl area of the shaft there are constellations of stars and planets. It's really beautiful and very well made.

The bunny is an adorable full bodied little critter that hugs a powerful 2 1/2" long bullet. And upon further examination the little bunny sleeve comes off of the bullet for more intense clitoral sensation if that's what you'd prefer.

There are four push button controls. The bunny has a hi/low setting with strong vibrations on the high and an off button for the bunny. The shaft when powered on by a separate on/off button has a secondary button for full reverse rotation.

The battery pack is housed in the base of the handle and easily twists off, the bunny takes 4AA batteries, and loads and reloads much like the bullet chambers of a gun. The batteries stand vertically vs. horizontally in the chamber.

The toy had no noticeable "jelly" smell to it and quite a bit of heft. I was getting turned on just looking at it!

After the batteries were in and a quick wipe down with my antibacterial wipes, I lubed the toy up with some Tootimid lube and turned the bunny on.

I slowly inserted the shaft because being almost 7" long I knew that I may have a hard time with it. I've always had a shallow vagina so I do admit that I was a bit worried at the sheer size of this.

I was able to insert the first quarter of the toy up to a little past the rotating pearls easily and turned the shaft controller on. I loved the rotating pearls massaging away at my lips and I positioned the bunny down so it's ears and paws would massage my clit.

I then left the toy between my legs and my hands were free to play with my nipples. This was bliss!! I didn't have to contort and hold the toy. Now only if it thrusted too I would have been in toy heaven.

This was the most exciting part to me of the toy, that I didn't have to hold it! I would just reach down and push the button to change the shaft rotation until I felt myself getting ready to come. I was able to massage and stimulate my nipples which added to my excitement.

It rotated and vibrated me to one of the hardest, longest orgasms I've ever had. I hated shutting it off.

Clean up was quick and easy.

I can't wait to try this again with my husband (kind of like having another person with us) and without the bunny sleeve so I can feel the bullet head on my clit.

I can imagine all the places that little bunny can reach too. This toy could be inserted anally with the longer availability of reach of the little bunny buzzing away on my clit or inserting the bullet vaginally with the shaft in anally.

I love this toy! Just love it! It brings the dual action vibe to an entirely new level.

The Most Fantastic Vibe Ever!

• Members

WOW...now that is a toy I need to have!

Great review!!!

• Members
it looks amazing and due to our loss of all our dual actions, this one might make it in my next order......

Mike it really is awesome. I love the hands free aspect.