Official Community Forums Home

The Form 6 By Jimmyjane

elizabeth

• Members

jjform6_x02main.jpg

There are some women who like thrift store jewelry – full of sparkles and shine, fun, but not elegant – and there are others who only want diamonds. The Form 6 is the vibrator for that second group of women.

The Form 6 is, unquestionably, the most elegant vibrator I have ever seen. From its packaging to its construction and sleek beauty, everything about it screams "high-end." The vibrator is so sleek that I have no problem leaving it out on my bedroom table. It looks less like a sex toy than some sort of post modern mp3 player or cellular phone.

As for its usability, it is very good at what it does if what it does is what you want. It has six programmable vibration modes, each of which can be used at a strength from mild to firm and some of which provide different sensations depending on where on the vibrator you are holding. It is not the strongest vibrator I have ever used, not by far, but it makes up for that by being relatively quiet and sounding more like a digital toy than a bedroom one.

The thing I like most about the Form 6, after its elegant appearance, is that it's rechargeable. Any toy that doesn't require me to go looking for working batteries is a toy that I'm more likely to use. The vibrations are, perhaps, more subtle than some of my favorite toys, but I do like the variability of the programming, and the shape and texture of the Form 6.

This is not a vibrator that is going to scare anyone away. If you want to give someone special a sex toy, and have the money to spend, when they open the wrapper on the Form 6 they will feel very special indeed. It's well packaged, well made, and fits a niche market. Like a well made bag, I feel more grown up just from carrying it around. When I bring it into the shower to play I feel like I'm starring in a very classy commercial… one that I'd pay to act in again.