Official Community Forums Home

My First Post

• Members

hey all I am new to the post so what I have to say is my wife is great she does almost everything I have asked her for sexually. I work night shifts so one friday when I came from work 2:30 in the morning and she stayed up and we both went for a show and started some kissing in there and when we got out we went on the bed and continue kissing and she started to kiss my whole body and she worked her way down to my dick then to my balls and that area on under your balls and did some thing I didn't expect she gave me rim job It felt so good I was shocked but was so turned on it was great and then we finished off with some sex. afterward she asked me if i enjoyed it I said hell ya. she is the best . :D:D:D:DB)

• Members
she is the best . :D:D:D:DB)

It's excellent to hear a man sing praises about his wife just for the heck of it! Did you, per chance, return the favor by giving her some oral lovin'?

• Members

Yes I did give her some oral lovin she just realize how much I love giving her oral she had to do a page out of the 101 nights of grreat sex and she had to sit on my face :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D my god I was so turned on I was down there for like for ever I love when she comes all over my face and she just found that out so I hope this means more of me getting to eat her out more. her orgasms are so powerful when we do oral her body just literlly contracts and I just sit there and watch her in her moments she is the greatest.

It's excellent to hear a man sing praises about his wife just for the heck of it! Did you, per chance, return the favor by giving her some oral lovin'?