Official Community Forums Home

Toys

dscn

• Members

ok so me and the wife are using the book 101 nights of grreat sex so I had to buy my wife a vibrator and I did so I introduced it to her and I tried in on her leg at first with lost of lube and she did not like it she said the vibrations was too much and said it felt weird. So we tried it on me anal it felt great so long story short I gots me a toy. So my other page I ripped out was to buy her a g-spot stimulator and I will see if she will enjoy this one I found a g-spot that is small and it's vibratings is not as strong as the vibrator I hope she enjoys this. I will keep you guys informed on how it goes on saturday. :D:D:D

Glad to read that you're trying to spice things up! That's great!

As far as toys go, sometimes it take several to find one or 2 that you/your lover really likes. A toy newbie, may not know what to expect, and so the feelings may feel "wierd" at first.

You know how when you get a new cell phone, electronic, or kitchen gadget? And you use it all the time, getting use to the thing? I recommend that she do that with her newest toy. That way, she can get use to it slowly. Going from no toys to toys is quite a step, and can be a bit unnerving, especially when you don't know what to expect. Once she's use to using toys, THAT'S when bringing in a new one as a surprise can be done confidently.

Best wishes!

• Members

I think it's a great idea to get each other toys and my wife and I have that same book. We did try a couple of different vibes before we found "the one" that holy grail that got her in all the right spots with just the right level of vibration and material that she loved. It's a process and so you should keep to inexpensive toys until you find your preferences.

Best of luck! If you tried the G-spot toy, how was it revceived?

• Members

no we have not tried to use the g-spot yet I hope she will like. will inform you how it goes

I think it's a great idea to get each other toys and my wife and I have that same book. We did try a couple of different vibes before we found "the one" that holy grail that got her in all the right spots with just the right level of vibration and material that she loved. It's a process and so you should keep to inexpensive toys until you find your preferences.

Best of luck! If you tried the G-spot toy, how was it revceived?

• Members

hey guys so we tried the g-spot stimulator and it went great she liked it very much. Her orgasm was so deep that she came all over it. Then I licked it off and put it back in again and continued She did not like the vibe too much although it was a low vibe but she enjoyed it alot and after that she just wanted to fuck and what a fuck it was sorry for the crude language. it was fun. and we will be trying other toys in the future and I will tell you how it goes. :D:D:D:D:D

I'm glad that one worked so well for y'all!

• Members
ok so me and the wife are using the book 101 nights of grreat sex...
hey guys so we tried the g-spot stimulator and it went great she liked it very much.

We have that book too and it is fabulous! The other books by the same author are just as fun. Congrats on finding a vib that works for her. It is a very personal choice and sometimes you don't hit it the first time out. Good for the two of you keeping up the search and finding one that really does it's job.

~the laundry goddess

• 2 weeks later...