Official Community Forums Home

Wife

• Members

guys my wife is the greatest wife in the world. she lets me try and new thing i want to try. how many guys can say that their wife lets them do that. and the best thing is all around great she likes sport i mean she really gets into it sometimes I just look and her and say THANK YOU GOD :D:D:D:D:D She likes action movies not a chick flick type of gal. I am soo lucky so I do so much for her that when she comes home from work she has to do really nothing I clean the house like nobody's business which I like doing hate a messy house. so when she comes home she can relax go out with girlfriend watch her favourite show. I work night shift so I get to see her before I go to work and before she goes to work and we get to have morning sex :D:D which gives me a good days sleep.

so guys I want to ask is what makes your wife great what things does she do that makes you say wow I am the luckiest guy in the world...

• Members

IMHO, it sounds like you two have that one-in-a-million that everyone seeks! CONGRATULATIONS to both of you for having and keeping it!!

• Members

thanks B):D

IMHO, it sounds like you two have that one-in-a-million that everyone seeks! CONGRATULATIONS to both of you for having and keeping it!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I fell in love with my wife the first time I met her. Couldn't get her off my mind. We went through alot of shit just to be together but it was all worth it. I'm not a whole person without her. In my line of work I need a wife that I can come home to and rant, bitch and moan and provide a strong shoulder to cry on when I need it. Sometimes I don't know I need to cry but she does and she holds me close till I'm done. I think for me it's more what she does for my soul rather than sex (the sex is fantastic though). We are connected in sooo many ways. Can't imagine life without her. She's TIG on the forum. Sorry men she's taken.

Side note....She is a redhead too. Always a challenge ;)

Amongst all my perversions I must say that redheads are one of my favorites!

• Members

you guys are too funny I can see you too together. It's nice to be with someone like that that you can talk to and tell everything and do everything with. It make marriage the more fun. Don't get me wrong we still have fights but with work things out and put it behind us.

and P.S Are redhead's more fun or fiery. lol