Official Community Forums Home

G-spot Femme Vibrator By Nasstoys

verbie

• Members

The tiny pink toy in the tiny pink package that packs a punch...that's the best way I can describe the G-spot Femme vibrator by Nasstoys in a nutshell.

After opening the package, I noticed this wasn't your average toy...specifically because of the type of batteries it takes - three tiny button cell batteries that are slightly bigger than a watch battery. That can be troublesome for some, who are used to having spare double or triple a's at the ready. It can also be a pain to remember to take the batteries with you to buy new ones to make sure you're buying the right ones, which is what I had to do after losing one of them by accident.

But onto the toy. Like some other toys, it has that usual smell that comes with some jelly toys...and it had that familiar slimy feel to it too. For some that can be no problem...maybe even seen as a bit sexy as it resembles lube. But for some, it can be a bit of a turn off as it may appear to be greasy, slimy or just gross. But one quick push of the small black button at the base of the toy will get the juices in every part of your body flowing. It's not extremely powerful where you feel you'll hurt yourself, but powerful enough to get you where you want to be!

The top part of this smooth, contoured L-shaped toy fit like a glove and is slightly bigger than its shaft - to ensure coverage of the g-spot i thnk. When the toy was in motion, the top part had no problem tickling my most sensitive areas....and definitely did the trick. The bottom half of the toy has a base full of little tickler nubbies to tantalize the clitoris. The handle of this toy allowed my four fingers to curve perfectly around it, while the push button on the very bottom came with a tiny surprise...a high and low vibrate option. The vibrate options, the perfectly shaped handle and the strategically placed button made me feel in total control of everything.

And as if it couldn't get any better, the little sucker is waterproof. I gave it a whirl both in and out of water, and the handle's rubber coating did the trick, keeping the toy right where i wanted it. The fact that this little baby gave g-spot stimulation while giving clitoral stimulation gave it double cool points. All in all, I think the toy is a great buy...just be sure to take the batteries with you when shopping for new ones!

1928_1.jpg

Great review! Very informative.

However, please remember to post a link to the item, as well as a picture of the item for potential orders. It just make it that much easier to see what our members are reading about.

I wrote an extensive post on what reviewers should remember when writing one, in the Reviewer section of the forum. Please read that, many have found it very helpful. Plus, if you need any extra help, one of us will be happy to help!