Official Community Forums Home

Enrichments French-vanilla, Almond, & Rose Bubble Bath

Tyger

RES3111main.jpg

I always loving an excuse to go soak in the tub, this bottle came at a great time! I prefer baths to showers anyway, and my favorite all-time smell is vanilla, so this was also a wonderful incentive to hurry up and try this out!

I twisted off the flip top cap, and took off the safety covering over the hole, and inhale deeply. I am VERY picky about the smells that I go on my body, especially when it comes to vanilla. I don’t want to smell like a cookie, granny, or sicky-sweet either. This bubble bath smells divine! The vanilla blends with the almond and with a slight touch of rose scent, it’s all very complimentary to each scent, and not over-powering either. I was able to smell the almond the most though. But, no matter, it still was great!

Drawing a nice, hot bath, I poured some in, about a capful, and the bubbles sprung forth, and lasted for a while. The scent was feminine, but not overly so (so it's great for couple-soaking), and relaxing as well. But, for me, the bubbles never last long enough, these lasted about 20 minutes though, and it was time to get out & get back to the real world outside the bathroom door. Drying off, the scent was subtly there, and was not at all perfume-y. Plus, this didn’t feel as though I had a film of soap on me, one of my big pet peeves.

I will definitely be taking longer baths for a while now since this is a 12 oz bottle!

Treat yourself to a bubble bath!

Bubble, Bubble, treat yourself!