Official Community Forums Home

Jade & White Helix Glass Dildo

Tyger

DW9832main.jpg

GLASS! I have to say that GLASS is one of my favorite toy materials! It may sound cold, unforgiving, and COLD, but the possibilities of glass are seemingly endless. These types of toys last FOREVER! There are no porous surfaces to hold onto germs, the care of glass toys is extremely easy. You can put these toys in the dishwasher, boil, or use soap and water to clean them. For added PLEASURE, you can freeze them, or heat them up. Those sorts of things aren’t possible with many types of toy materials.

And, you may be thinking that there is NO way that glass would be safe to insert into ANY orifice in your body, but, that’s simply untrue! Most glass toys are made of the commonly known type of glass called Pyrex. Yes, the same sort of glass they use for baking dishes! And we all know how tough Pyrex glassware is! So long as you don’t drop it from a good height, these toys are extremely strong, durable, and smooth.

This dildo is what I would call more along a designer series. The jade and white helix design inside is beautiful. Looks AND versatility! It also comes with a satin pouch to keep your work of love-art safe from unwanted scratches. Although, as pretty as this item is, you may want to put it out on display. It could be even disguised as a unique paperweight out on your desk, it’s that pretty! Plus, that would make it in easy range for some of those times where you just HAVE to self-satisfy!

It’s 7.5” long, and about 1.5” at the widest point, which is the head. Plus, it’s curved for extra stimulation, which can be directed almost anywhere, including your g-spot. I loved using this toy! Not only is glass a favorite of mine, and now my hubby’s, but this toy gave me the full feeling I do so love too. It’s got a slight base to it, which can allow this toy to stand up on its own (but it is a little top-heavy), or can also be used to grip it. We loved using this on me, and it really did the twisty O for me!!

This item is definitely worth the investment!

Get Jaded by glass!

• Members

OMG, that thing sounds fantastic! Normally, Temptress and I are not so into dildos that don't "do" anything, but this toy - WOW - sounds amazing. We would totally love one of those. I guess we'll have to save up.

~the laundry goddess