Official Community Forums Home

Tantus Echo

Tyger

TAN6378main.jpg

The Tantus Echo is definitely something new and exciting! Made entirely in the USA, this dildo is made from 100% ultra-premium platinum silicone. So, caring for this toy is as easy as hot water and soap, putting in the dishwasher, or even boiling or bleaching it! (When cleaning, remove the bullet first.)

The benefits of silicone are almost endless. Hypoallergenic, almost odorless, easy to care for, and will last for an extremely long time with the proper care! What’s not to love? The only thing to remember is not to use any silicone based lubes with this item.

Plus, Tantus is known for being a bit more scientific when it comes to their toy creations. They’re anatomically designed for optimum pleasure. And the quality and care in their products really does show.

Pulling this purple 6” toy out, I noticed that the bullet was already down in the base, and it’s one of those that just has one push-button on it, meaning only one speed. Fortunately for me, this is STRONG. Unfortunately, I did notice that, since the dildo is kind of thick, the vibes definitely get absorbed into the material, rendering them a bit less in strength. The bullet also comes with batteries already in place (3 of the common watch sized batteries). Just unscrew the cap, take the plastic protector off that prevents contact, and you’re good to go! Inside the dildo, the bullet isn’t that loud either.

The shape of this toy was what I was really excited about. The tip of it looks like the head of a penis. And, all the way down the shaft, it seems as if the edges of the head ripple all the way down, creating r-r-r-r-r-ridges. I love the ridges!

The material is firm, yet still softer to the touch, which I always love. And this toy is ready, willing, and perfectly able to please you! Although the vibes themselves were a bit disappointing for this STRONG vibe gal, the feel, size, curved shape, and texture of this toy made up for any vibe issues I had with it! I could feel each bump going in and out of my vagina and lips, and it was extremely pleasurable!

Plus, if you remove the bullet, there is a base to this toy that can be used to hold this toy in some harnesses you may have.

So, if you’re looking for a quality dildo, that requires little care, is fun to use, and works, you gotta check out the Echo.

Experience the science of sensation!