Official Community Forums Home

Dirty Talk

sarasweets01

• Members

My guy currently lives in another town and we texted back & forth all day, we enjoy lots of dirty talk; but I'm lookin for something new and exciting to really blow his mind. Something that will just get him to bust a nut reading it. So any suggestions, i'm totally open to ANYTHING! thanks to all, Sara

• Members

You may find this post a bit difficult since we aren't given any info about him or what the two of you have been texting back and forth. Perhaps a bit more detail may get you a better answer!

• Members

Well, we've said things like where we'd have sex and what we'd do there and things like slappin my a** and pullin my hair like how he makes me "feel" and what we want to do to eachother, I don't want to get too graphic...however I did read the post by bondagejunkie in Oral Sex Discussion, and I must say it was very inspiring! I really can't wait to blow my guy's mind when he is home. So I thought it would be great to tell him what I plan to do to him when he is back here and well, let's just say he can't wait... and niether can I.

I love the idea of clean dirty talk iha, thank you I have been reading stories and things and again I am getting inspired. however if anyone has anything that "worked" well for them that they would like to share, well i'm here to take notes.