Official Community Forums Home

Please Tell Me I'm Not Alone

sarasweets01

• Members

ok I have read very little on this and I'm asking anyone that can give thier 2 cents to please do so.....

a week ago when my guy was home we had the most amazing sex I have ever had I mean WOW! truely. however afterward it seems I must have urinated a little during one of his sessions of giving me orgasms. I'm just wondering how normal or alone I am in this. I have never had this happen before and didn't even know when it was happening so how to make this not happen again or what? i'm just not really sure what to think here.

So, anyone......? anything? :huh:

• Members

Are you sure it was urine? You may have had a g-spot orgasm, and squirted. If the fluid was clear, and did not smell like urine, that is probably what happened. If so, good for you!

• Members

Could have been a G-Spot orgasm, but if it did smell like urine, it could have been. I am not sure of your situation, but occassionally women do leak a little urine during sex. It usally happens more to older women or women who have had babies (the bladder drops, and the 'net' that supports it is saggy) - so if this is you, DO YOUR KEGELS! Kegel exercises can be the number one way to treat urninary incontinence!

Even healthy women can have this happen - ocassionally - but if it 'squirted' out of you and felt really, really good - it was most likely a G-spot orgasm! Either way, you are NOT alone!

• Members

been doin lots of kegels ever since! :D I have lots & lots of g-spot orgasms, no complaints of course he LOOOves giving them to me. So it was urine not much and the smell was very faint so It wasn't a real big deal but it being the first time it ever happen just wanted to see you know? So I'll keep doin kegel and emptying my bladder before and hopfully it won't happen again but if it does, no biggy. but thanks to all :)