Official Community Forums Home

Who Knew Excerise Could Be So Fun

Marie Antoinette

• Members

KISSING: Kissing can burn around 120-325 calories an hour, or around 2-5 calories a minute. Engaging in long make-out sessions with your partner is not only good for your relationship; it is also good for your waistline. A 10 minute make-out session with your partner each morning and each evening could burn up to 100 calories a day. Thats 36,500 calories a year, or just over 10 pounds worth of weight loss. When was the last time you made out with your partner.

UNDRESSING: According to an Italian professor, even undressing can burn off calories. Unclasping a bra with two hands burns 8 calories, while unclasping it with only one hand burns up 18 calories. Unclasping it with your mouth can burn 87 calories.

ORAL SEX: 15 minutes of oral sex can burn off the calories consumed in a long sip of wine. There are calories present in semen, though, so if you swallow, there are around 7 calories in a teaspoon of semen. Since the average volume of ejaculation is 1-2 teaspoons, you can expect an average of 7-14 calories per ejaculation. That will easily be burned off during the course of your lovemaking, though.

MASTURBATION: You dont have to have a partner to enjoy the calorie-burning effects of sex. Masturbation can burn up the calories, as well. You can lose between 100-150 calories for each act of masturbation, according to the Young People;s Reproductive and Sexual Health & Rights Organization. You can raise that amount to around 300 calories, though, through a 5 minute vigorous masturbation session, according to Japanese scientist Dr. Shukan Tokuho.

INTERCOURSE: The average lovemaking session burns between 50 and 100 calories. Having sex 3 times a week burns 7500 calories per year. Thats the equivalent of jogging 75 miles. The more intense the sex, the more calories are burned: up to 15,000 calories annually (at a frequency of 3 times weekly). 15,000 calories wquals over 4 pounds of weight loss per year!

ORGASM: Experts estimate that an orgasm can burn between 60-100 calories.

Um..I'm headed out to..exercise. See you ladies later. Good luck!

• Members
MASTURBATION: You dont have to have a partner to enjoy the calorie-burning effects of sex. Masturbation can burn up the calories, as well. You can lose between 100-150 calories for each act of masturbation, according to the Young People;s Reproductive and Sexual Health & Rights Organization. You can raise that amount to around 300 calories, though, through a 5 minute vigorous masturbation session, according to Japanese scientist Dr. Shukan Tokuho.

ORGASM: Experts estimate that an orgasm can burn between 60-100 calories.

Um..I'm headed out to..exercise. See you ladies later. Good luck!

REALLY!?! Well, the way I've been masturbating, I've been burning 400 to 450 calories a day!! I'm burning some right now. And wait...... oh, I just burned 60-100 calories ;) . Lemme go excerise right now because my workout is getting very intense!

• Members

I wonder how many calories I just burned... what do you suppose 9 orgasms in an hour adds up to? :lol:

• Members

Pfft, lucky girl was playing solo tonight. <_<

Hopefully the boy will unbusy himself soon.