Official Community Forums Home

Sweet & Sexy Delights

LoveGoddess

• Members

lovf0114main.jpg

Sweet & Sexy Delights

I was intrigued by this romantic looking package when it arrived. Mr. SP and I have been busy going in opposite directions with work commitments, so when we finally got a quiet evening together this was a perfect way to wind down. There is even a nice pamphlet that comes with this kit offering helpful tips and suggestions on how to use this product. I don't usually like "how-to" manuals, but I have to agree, that starting out with the Very Berry warming massage oil was a great way to begin relaxing. It is an oil base, so you may need caution if using with a condom, and it has a very thick sticky feel to it when smoothing it on. It gets easier the more you rub and the thickness adds a slight resistance making it easier for the massaging hands to grip the underlying sore muscles. There is a nice warming sensation that is not too hot, but can have a nice boost of heat with a gentle blow from your partner. The berry sent is subtle and sweet, not overpowering, and it has a very pleasant taste, that does not taste overly sweet when tasting the hot supple flesh of your relaxed lover. A gentle cleansing with a washcloth easily wipes away any sticky residue for round two of your sensuous dessert. Or you can leave it on for a layering effect of flavors.

The delicate paintbrush included in the kit has a very soft bristle, that glides smoothly over your body, adding a whole new tactile experience to the massage. The chocolate body paint offers a fun sexy way to explore the canvas of love. Mr. SP poured a little puddle of paint in my belly button. It is very rich and thick and does not dribble out of its holder, or drizzle off the creative designs that were tickled and teased onto my body with the brush and his fingers. However, it is not so thick that it wont drizzle nicely down the shaft of your lovers penis, or across the curve of a breast, and OH! the torturous tickle as it does! And for all you chocolate lovers out there, there is real cocoa powder in this product!! Ooh la la! what a taste sensation!

The only down side to this product is that once the chocolate tube is opened it must be kept refrigerated, which cuts back a lot on the discrete nature of this kit. Overall, making each other into an artistic dessert was a fabulous way to spend a relaxing evening together. Hunger for your partner in a whole new way.