Official Community Forums Home

Has Anyone Tried The Passionate Pink Dolphin

Howard is correct, however, it seems as though you already have perused the shopping section. Toys that you're interested in, and that have been reviewed already have the review RIGHT with the shopping page of that particular item. So, we try to make it easy, so you don't have to go searching all over the place. This toy in particular has yet to be reviewed.

With many of these "wearable" toys, I have found, that they're designed "wrong" for my particular "setup" down there. Sometimes I'll get some clit stimulation, but it's kinda off, position wise, KWIM? There was one that I reviewed a while ago, called Polly The Clit Diddler. This has a set of anal beads attached, but this REALLY worked well for me, and even better....IT'S ON CLEARANCE!!! WOOT!! Of course, if you don't go for anal sex, you can use this lil birdie without it too. But it seemed that this one was one of my most successful (so far).

If you want hands-free stimulation while having sex, I would suggest something like a bullet, or even a vibrating cock ring. These are some of the most popular.

I hope this is helpful.