Official Community Forums Home

Love's Bullet Vibrator

verbie

• Members

At first glance, I was disappointed when I saw the plain jane, boring packaging...a simple rectangular ziploc baggie, a blue heart on the front...with the word "Love's" in front of it. The toy itself seemed a bit boring to the naked eye also. A simple black bullet vibrator attached to a wire, which is attached to a control. There is, however, more than meets the eye when it comes to this baby.

As I took the toy out of the package, I realized the shape of the control reminds me of a house - rectangular base, triangular top. Perfect fit right in my hand. Easy access to the switch - right near my thumb. That's when I realized - two levels of vibration - low and high. That's when I made a run for the two double A batteries lol.

One of the two biggest surprises about this toy is the length of the wire! It's about three feet long! Imagine the possibilities....lol. Once I put this baby into place, I realized why rubberized toys are a bit more preferable...it was coooooold against one of the warmest areas of my body! But once I flicked the switch, I found surprise number two - its strength!!! Having the high or low option helped big time with variety..which ultimately led to my climax...and trust me, it didn't take long with this powerful little guy. It was, however, quite loud for such a small toy...which could present a problem depending on where you use it or if you think that will distract you, but once I was underway, it was smoooooooth sailing!

I'd definitely recommend this toy to anyone...it's not only very very affordable - its very simple to use and if you can handle the loud, strong vibration, then consider yourself in like sin!

Visit My Website

tcegg.jpg

This item was reviewed by myself, and a couple others as well a while back. And it is surprising how powerful that this thing is!

My First Bullet