Official Community Forums Home

Rachel's Pleasures Tease Me Ties

Anton

• Members

JP270main.jpg

These looked very promising as I love to be tied up and so does my wife. Soft foam inside so it isn’t rough on her skin is a plus too. The Velcro is very easy to secure and stays tightly closed. But they aren’t really made for a man’s bone size; they will fit but not as securely as on her. Another drawback is that the straps just aren’t long enough for the way some beds are made. We had to attach them to the footboard and it didn’t give her much wiggle room at all. Her hands were kept right at the edge of the bed above her head. I guess I didn’t have one of the tethers locked properly because she was able to get it loose off the bed but she was still trapped in the Velcro. She likes to pull at them until she gets loose so she can claw my back…. I on the other hand am a good boy toy that will stay locked up until she sets me free.

Overall a great product, just wish the straps were a bit longer to allow for more placement options as not every bed has posts.

With 24 inch tethers attached to position your partner to bed posts or chairs. These Ties are hand washable with a damp cloth and mild soap.

Our package came with a bonus! A card for the website FetishMovies.com pay-per-minute movies. The card is good for 30 FREE min of adult fetish movie. (card value $5) Haven't visited the website yet to check it out.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=3323

I want them now!!!!! LOL Great review!!!

• Members

He's right about the ties not being long enough. I like to be able to move my arms a little bit and this had my arms pretty much stuck flat to the bed.

But they are soft on the skin and not at all scratchy or rough. A plus when you are sensitive.

He really is a 'good boy' and stays put until I set him free. Well so far anyway.

But I always worry he will break what I tie him with and then really let me have it. :o

And that really excites me. :D