Official Community Forums Home

Making You Cum With My Mouth

Nuri

• Members

This was for someone on Pretty Dirty. Writing it totally turned me on. I'd love to have some feedback. Do these stories do anything for you?

You're at work and I come in. We go into a conference room. Your legs are bare, you're wearing round toed high heels - black, a short black skirt and a blue shirt with a black something sexy underneath. We close the conference room door and begin to kiss. Your mouth is sweet and wet and my tongue is moving inside it. Your skin and hair smell terrific. Your hands hold my face, mine are on your sides, holding you tight. I slide them to your breasts. They're so big and firm in my hands. I unbutton your shirt and pull the black top under it up.

I lower my head and move my mouth from nipple to nipple - they get swollen as I suck on them. You sigh. We move to one of the big leather chairs. I sit and tell you to sit on the table in front of me. You do, with your ass on the edge. I roll closer and put my hands on your thighs and spread your legs. Your panties are black with red trim. I slip off your shoes and rub your feet - my eyes on your panties. My dick is hard. I lean in toward you and wrap my arms around you.

I begin kissing the inside of your tanned left thigh and let my tongue trail along the edge of your panties. I can smell you. You moan a little as I run my finger along your pussy through your panties. They feel a little damp. I move my mouth to your right thigh and kiss you there - rubbing you harder now. You squirm. I use my hands to spread your legs wider and kiss the crotch of your panties. I can taste you through them. You taste good. I kiss around your panties and listen to you breathing - harder as I kiss.

I slide a finger under your panties - your feel warm and wet against my knuckle as I pull your panties to the side, exposing you. Your pussy is gorgeous and I just want to kiss it. I start with my tongue at the bottom and squirm it inside you. You twist against me, trying to get more of my tongue into you. I move it up inside you. While I am licking you, you begin to rub your clit. It's swollen. I move my tongue in and out of you, resting my head on your right thigh.

Now I move my mouth to your clit and kiss it. Very softly at first, barely brushing it with my lips; but then harder and soon with my tongue. You're moaning now - not loud but not softly either. I plaster my mouth around your clit and lick and suck at it. I slide to fingers inside you and begin to stroke them across the top of your pussy. You have your hands on my head, pushing me against you. Your legs are around my back, pulling me closer. My dick is aching to be inside you.

[As I am writing this, my mouth is getting dry and my dick is really hard.]

With my left hand, I reach down and struggle to undo my belt and open my pants. I pull my dick out and begin to stroke it while I eat you out. Your leaning back, your head is back, your long blonde hair a curtain behind you. Your eyes are half shut and your mouth is opened. As I kiss you sweet sounds drift out. I can feel your pussy beginning to contract against my fingers. I can tell you're going to cum. As I continue to kiss your clit, you tell me you're going to cum and say you want me inside you.

I want to make you cum before I go in though so I keep kissing you until I feel you clenching against me and you're making a long low moan. You tell me you're cumming and I can tell. I stand and slide my dick along your slit. You're so wet. I slide my head in and move only a few inches into you. You begin to rub your clit and say to fuck you harder. I push all the way into you. You feels so smooth and wet and hot around me. The movement of my dick and your hips is tremendous. I wrap an arm over your shoulder and another around your back and pull you closer to me while we fuck.

Your hair fills my face and I pour into you. We go faster. Your moan is music to me. I hold your tight and begin to cum into you - you gasp, I groan. I push a few more times and love the release I feel and my dick and cum fill you. I feel your mouth on my neck kissing me. With me still inside you, and you in my arms, I stand and then sit back in the high backed leather chair. I can still feel the quiver of your pussy as your orgasm continues and abates. We're both breathing heavily.

We rest for a few minutes then you get off of me. Some of my cum comes out and falls onto my pants. You look at me then crouch down and lick it up. You straighten your panties and smooth your skirt. I put my dick - still wet from being inside you - back into my pants and fasten them up. You button your shirt. Our arms are around each other, holding tight. Your head on my chest, I kiss your hair. We kiss once more then leave the conference room.

• Members
Oh my god! You are GOOD! More Please.....

Thanks very much. I enjoy writing and have several that I've written for my blog that I need to post here. Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to write about.

• Members
Wow...

with a story like that, just wow.

That was so...good.

Please write some more?

Really glad to hear you liked the story. There are more on my blog and I will be posting more of them here as well. Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to write for you.