Official Community Forums Home

Sex With Sarah

Nuri

• Members

I wrote this story in January for a woman I met online. I've written several stories for her and have gotten to know her well and really like her. Unfortunately, for reasons I can't control, I can't write for her any more (a total bummer).

-------------

Sometimes, things happen so fast you don’t really even have time to understand what happened. That’s the way things have unfolded with Sarah. One way or another – and I won’t say exactly how - she and I met online.

Only a couple of days after we met, a business trip had me flying to the Twin Cities. I had no idea where Sarah lived and only mentioned the trip in passing. She told me she lived outside Minneapolis and asked if I wanted to get together. I told her I would love to see her and we made plans to have lunch.

Sarah hadn’t been ready to share anything with me just yet, but that was OK, we’d be meeting in person and who knew where that might lead? Since I was attending a conference, we arranged to meet in one of the restaurants in the hotel where I was staying. When Sarah walked in, I couldn’t take my eyes off of her.

She was beautiful and adorable at the same time. Does that make her beaudorable? Aduitful? I don’t know, but she was gorgeous. She had dark hair to her shoulders that framed a fine face. Her eyes were a color that I can’t even describe – beautiful and incredibly striking. And her mouth. Here lips were amazing. That day they were a glossy pale pink and so, so round. As soon as I saw them I wanted to feel them on my own. Just thinking about them now make me hard.

On top of all this, her body was lovely. Long legs, curving hips and big round breasts – she looked like she might have just stepped off the nose of a WWII bomber. She was wearing a colorful calf-length skirt and a white shirt under a emerald green cardigan. In the space of the restaurant I couldn’t see her feet. She had a small clutch over her left shoulder.

As she walked in, she scanned the room, scrutinizing each person. I waved and her face broke into a beautiful bright smile. I stood. Awkwardly, I reached for her and patted her left arm, thanking her for agreeing to meet me. She looked a little bashful as we sat down across the table from one another.

We chatted amicably for the next hour – about the countless details or our lives, searching for a point of connection. It was neither comfortable nor uncomfortable. Just before I asked for the check, I felt Sarah’s bare foot stroking my leg. The blood rushed into my dick. She tipped her chair back – just slightly and for just an instant – and put her foot into my lap. For a second we were both speechless and then she laughed and commented on the coffee we’d just been served.

I reached down and took her foot in my hand. It was warm and soft with long and lovely toes painted bright red. I rubbed her foot, held her round heel in my hand, caressed her ankle and sole. She slowly rubbed in on me – never taking her eyes off my face. My head was spinning. I wanted this woman, there and then. My heart was pounding.

Our waiter came over with the check. As I signed, Sarah glanced at it and smirked. Two colleagues came into the dining room and saw me; they made their way toward the table. I introduced Sarah as an old friend and gave her a wink. After a few minutes of trying to unsuccessfully shake these two interlopers, Sarah looked at her phone and said that she needed to be moving along.

I stood and leaned forward to kiss her – but she only offered her cheek. “Later,” she whispered in my ear, “we’ll see each other later.” And with that she was gone – leaving me with a raging hardon and for the moment only a memory. I was finally able to excuse myself and raced to my room to jerk off.

The afternoon was a blur. I wasn’t hearing a word anyone was saying, I was too busy hitting “refresh” on my email and on the various sites Sarah and I used to get in touch with each other. All I could think about was what she meant by “later.” Given the schedule for the afternoon and a previous dinner engagement, I was worried I would never find out – at least not if Sarah couldn’t be found.

The hours rolled by so slowly. If nothing else, I thought, I could spend a few lazy hours in my room, thinking about her and masturbating. There are certainly worse ways to spend an evening. When I finally walked back through the lobby, it was almost 10:00. Before I could reach the elevator, the woman at the front desk called over to me.

“Mr. Hole,” she began, “I just wanted to let you know that your wife arrived this afternoon and that we gave her a second key to your room. I just didn’t want you to be startled when you walked in.” I smiled and nodded woodenly, “thank you,” I said, my mind racing.

When I reached my room it was dark, only a single bedside lamp was on. I could see Sarah’s clothes folded neatly on the credenza. A flickering light was visible under the bathroom door and I could hear her singing. What was she doing, I wondered, and how had she done it?

As quietly as possible, I set down my bag, took off my jacket and shoes and walked closer to the bathroom door. Inside, I could hear the gentle movement of water, music softly playing and Sarah singing quietly along. My dick was aching. I pushed the door open slowly and slightly. What a sight. The room was lit with tiny votive candles – dozens of them, around the bath, on the counter, on the floor.

And there, in the tub, with her head back and eyes closed – now humming – was Sarah. I called to her before stepping in. She laughed when she saw the confused look on my face. “I told you I’d see you later.” She leaned forward in the tub to run more hot water. Her breasts were wet and shined in the candle light. Her face and body and presence were all perfect.

“How did you do this?,” I asked, walking toward the tub and taking off my tie. “It was simple,” she said, “at lunch I saw your room number on the check. I went out and did some shopping and then came back with various bags and whatnot. I went straight to the front desk and told them the most pitiful story you’d ever want to hear. Shopping, lost wallet, missing key, so tired, just wanted to sleep, blah, blah, blah. Since I knew your name and your room number – and claimed to be your wife – they were very helpful. Now, I’ve already washed my hair,” she continued, but the rest of me is pretty dirty – would you like to wash me?”

I knelt beside the tub and reached toward her, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her toward me. Slowly, we brought our mouths together. The taste and texture and warmth of her lips was a revelation. The were so firm but yielding against mine – so round and full. I took her head in my hands and held it against mine – her hands held my face as well. The tips of our tongues touched – sending a charge through my body.

I was so excited by this point that it would have been easy to rush ahead. But I could tell that neither of us wanted to rush anything. I leaned forward and licked water from her right nipple, feeling the texture of it on my tongue. Sarah sighed.

Pulling myself away from her body, I took a small towel from the back of the toilet and dipped it into the tub. I rubbed the towel around her neck. “Come closer,” I said, and she leaned against the side of the tub. As I washed her neck, I kissed her ear, smelling her hair still wet from being washed. I kissed slowly back from her ear toward the back of her neck, she turned slowly in the tub so her back was facing me.

My lips and tongue moved across the back of her neck. I leaned forward to kiss her left ear. My hand cupped her breasts. As I come back down her neck and begin kissing near her left shoulder, Sarah tenses up slightly, “yes,” she says, “kiss me there; right where your doing it.” I kiss her more firmly, moving my mouth around this apparently sensitive patch of skin. “What you’re doing is driving me mad, my whole body is tingling.”

She leans against me. I can feel her hand moving between her legs. She is gasping a little as she rubs herself. I let go of her breasts so I can undress. I want her so badly. I pull off my shirt and t-shirt, push down my pants and boxers and yank off my socks. I step into the tub with her. She turns, facing me, and leans against the back of the tub. I sidle beside her and kiss her right breast – running my hand along the inside of her thighs.

Our hands touch at her pussy. Her fingers are rubbing and mine just brush them, but it’s electric. I sit up a bit and kiss her face and mouth, whisper in her ear, “I want to be between your legs. I want to taste you and make you cum with my mouth.” She moans a little, her eyes closed, and nods.

I move further down the tub, to the very top of the tub. I lift Sarah’s right leg and begin rubbing her foot. I kiss her toes and move my tongue along her wrinkled sole. She moves her left foot between my legs and begins to roll my dick against my thigh with it. It feels great. I begin kissing around the top of her foot, each one of her read painted toenails and up her ankle.

The curve of her calve rests in my hands. Her knee is bent. I push her leg further back and kiss the back of her knee. I let it down and slide my mouth along the inside of her thigh toward her pussy. She lifts her feet to the edges of the tub and lifts her pussy and ass out of the water – her fingers still playing with her clit. I put my hands under her ass to help hold her up and press my mouth against her lips, sliding my tongue along them and inside her.

She’s wet – and not only with water from the tub, I can taste and feel the smooth juice of her in my mouth. I kiss her long and push my tongue in deep. I can feel the walls of her pussy squeezing against my tongue. I slide it up toward the top and onto her clit. She move her fingers and puts her hands on the back of my head, pushing me into her.

I lap at Sarah’s clit, her legs come together and squeeze me tight. I love how hard it feels against the tip of my tongue as I swirl it around her. She is rocking her hips against my face. I look up and see her pale skin beginning to flush, her head is back and her eyes closed. Her breasts rise and fall with irregular breaths. I slide two fingers into her and begin stroking her inside.

Her breath comes out now in one long, low moan; her hips are bucking and her legs are rigid, one resting on each of my shoulders. The clench of her pussy is more intense and insistent. Her body is rocking, her teeth are clenched, her nipples hard and the flush red has splotched across her chest and neck. As she cums harder, Sarah is laughing and she tells me to fuck her. I want to, but not yet, I want her to keep cumming for me, I want to see her excitement continue, to build up my own excitement until I can’t wait any longer.

Finally, I can’t wait. I slide my hands out from under her and up her sides. I pull her toward me an I lean back. My legs are crossed and my dick hard. Sarah takes my dick in her hand and guides it up inside her. She wraps her legs around me and we push together as tight and close as we can. We rock together. Her arms are around me, pulling my head against her throat. I am breathing harder and faster and get closer to cumming myself. I wrap my arms over her shoulders and push deep inside her, pushing her body down onto me.

I begin to cum, cum deep inside her. Her body is still rigid and twitching and I groan and cum. For minutes we sit there, linked together, in the tub. My heart is pounding and – resting my head against Sarah’s chest – I can hear hers racing too. Our bodies relax. I look into Sarah’s eyes. The are deep and beautiful. We kiss again, more tenderly now.

The water in the tub has grown cold. Sarah slowly uncurls herself from around me and stand stiffly. A mix of water and cum runs down her leg. She reaches for a towel on the counter and steps out of the tub. She reaches between her leg and takes some of my cum on her finger. She brings it to her mouth and sucks it off.

I stand up, unable to focus and light-headed. She hands me a towel and in silence we both dry off. I reach for her and she for me. We kiss and take each others hands and walk together into the bedroom where we collapse in each others arms and sleep.