Official Community Forums Home

Fucking Sarah's Feet

Nuri

• Members

From my blog.

-------------

Sarah was still asleep when I woke up - early (4:00 - I am on east coast time). She was curled up next to me naked. I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. Her dark hair spilled across the pillow. The covers were wrapped around her body. She was lying on her side - her hip a gentle curve under the white sheet. Her feet poked out over the side of the bed. The sight of them, white, pale mottled with pink and red painted toes turned me on to no end.

My dick is hard and bobbing and swaying between my legs. I stepped to the edge of the bed and knelt on the floor. Softly, I kissed the wrinkled sole of Sarah’s foot. She flinched slightly in her sleep. I ran my tongue along her foot, starting to stroke myself. She stirred. I smattered her feet and toes with my lips and tongue, waking her gradually with my kisses. She laughed and told me I was tickling her.

“Did I tell you,” I asked, as I sucked each of her long toes, “how sexy you are? I mean every inch of you?” She laughed again and told me I hadn’t. I kissed her feet some more and assured her that she was. ”Every bit of you turns me on - every inch of your skin turns me on so much. Just look at your feet,” I said, stroking them gently, “they’re perfect.” I kissed her toes again and told her I wanted her to jerk me off with her feet.

She propped herself up on her elbow, look at me a little askance, and yawned ”Really?,” she asked. I stood up to let her see my dick. Pointing down I said, “what do you think?” She smiled and said OK. I went back into the bathroom and came back with a bottle of the hotel moisturizer. ”This should work fine,” I said, sitting on the bed and unscrewing the cap.

“I’ve never done this before,” she confessed, “so I might not be very good at it.” I told her not to worry and to lie on her back. I squired some of the cream onto her feet and massaged it into her skin. ”That feels nice,” she sighed. I stoked myself, brought the soles of her feet together and slid myself between them. ”Your feet feel fantastic on me,” I said. She began to move her feet up and down my dick. ”That’s great,” I said, “keep rubbing me like that.”

Sarah’s legs were bent and the knees and spread open. From where I sat, she looked gorgeous. She pulled the covers off and slid a hand down to her pussy, rubbing herself lazily. ”You look pretty hot down there doing that,” she said, two fingers circling her clit, “it’s pretty exciting for me too.” She put a finger inside her and pulled it out to show me it was wet.

“Mmmm,” I smiled, “I’m glad it turns you on. Your going to make me cum soon.” Told her I was going to cum on her feet and that I’d love to see her lick them clean. She giggled. ”I’ll see if I can get them up to my mouth, OK? If I can then your on.” I reached for her pussy and slid two fingers inside. As soon as I came I wanted to burry my mouth against her to make her cum as well.

I was just about to cum and pulled my dick from between her feet. I started stroking myself until jets of cum sprayed across her toes and the top of her feet - dribbling between her toes and down around her sole. She was rubbing herself faster now. I groaned as the cum continued flowing out of me and onto her. She grabbed her right leg - which was the one that had received most of the load - and pulled it to her mouth. She was able to do it and I watched as she sucked and licked the cum from her foot and between her toes.

I lay between her legs and began kissing and licking her clit. She was so wet. I slid two fingers in and sucked the wet from her. She pulled her leg to her face harder and rocked her hips against my face. Soon I could hear her moaning and looked up to see her swollen lips part. I felt the spasm of her orgasm on my face and hand. I pushed my lips and tongue as deep into her as I could, enjoyed the sensation. She bucked and came and stopped and panted.

“That was a nice way to wake up,” she said. I slid up the bed, kissing her stomach, breasts and neck along the way to her mouth. I kissed her mouth and agreed with her. ”We have hours before we need to get up,” I said, “let’s sleep some more and dream of new ways to wake each other up.” Sarah laughed and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me close. ”That sounds like a great idea,” she murmured as she rested her face on my neck. I stroked her head until I heard her breathing switch to the regular pattern of sleep then drifted off myself.