Official Community Forums Home

Rocket Balm

LoveGoddess

• Members

LOV105main.jpgRocket Balm

Not having a “Rocket” of my own, I enlisted the help of my Stunt Penis. Mr. SP was very happy to oblige. This 1 oz metal tin is filled with a nice blend of beeswax, menthol, ginseng, and a cornucopia of oils: almond, coconut, peppermint, and wild oats, to name a few. I found it pleasing to the smell without being overwhelmingly peppermint. It is a soft wax that spreads easily, but remember it is oil based, so do NOT use this product if you use condoms or diaphragms.

Mr. SP did his initial review of this product when I was out of town. He described it as slightly tingling and cold feeling on his shaft. He said it created a fuller range of sensations with each stroke. He did not find the oil base slippery enough to act as a quality lube, but found the extra sensations an interesting addition to his usual self play. In round two of the review, I helped him out by massaging the Rocket Balm onto his penis and balls. When I went down on him, I found the taste pleasantly absent. There was a hint of a tingle to my lips and tongue, but not anything that was annoying or distracting. In fact, I found the mixture of oil based products to be a very nice moisturizer to ease my winter lips. Pucker up baby! Ready for rocket fuel! Oh yeah, Mr. SP launched high enough to impress Cape Canaveral.

In general we found this product to be a subtle addition for self play and together time. It also makes a nice easily absorbable product for a massage. The Rocket Balm oils made a slick surface for a wonderful relaxing massage, allowing my hands to slip and glide effortlessly all over his body.

For a nice addition to the toy drawer, I do recommend this product. If you are looking for a strong heat, this won’t fit the bill, but if you are in the market for something a little more subtle this is the product for you. But don’t despair girls, this company makes a nice product for US too. Check out Flower Balm for your pleasure needs!