Official Community Forums Home

Sarah Sucks My Cock

Nuri

• Members

Written for a friend on Pretty Dirty.

My wake up call came at 7:00. Sarah stirred but slept. I got out of bed quietly, collected yesterday’s clothes from around the room and put them into one of the hotel’s laundry bags. I brought a fresh suit and clothes into the bathroom quietly, took a shower and got dressed.

Standing there combing my hair, Sarah walked into the bathroom. She smiled, said good morning and gave me a kiss. She asked what I had planned for the day and I told her I was tied up until the evening. She frown but said she’d stop by that night. I went back into the room and continued to get ready for the day. Soon, Sarah joined me.

As I was about to leave, Sarah - still naked - stepped in front of me and put a hand on my chest. She stepped closer and kissed me. Then she slowly knelt in front of me. She undid my belt and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants - smiling up at me. “Do you have time for a blow job?,” she asked, pulling me out - I was hard.

She kissed my head and wiped her tongue across it. I let me bags drop to the floor. Her warm mouth was wrapped around me, pulling me deeper. My hands were on her head, stroking her hair as she sucked me. It felt great. One of her hands was on my dick, the other on my ass, pushing me against her face.

My breath got deep and uneven - my dick even harder. Her tongue was sliding up and down my shaft. She looked up at me with her big wonderful eyes. I could see by her eyes that she was smiling. She sucked me so well. I began to cum. She gagged for a second but kept on sucking and swallowed me down.

My hands were both on her head, holding her there. My hips trembled. My eyes closed. When there was no more, she gently kissed the tip and slid it back into my pants, zipping them, buttoning them and redoing my belt. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and stood up.

She reached for a glass of water sitting on the credenza and took a sip. “Did you like that?,” she asked between sips. I told her I did and kissed her. She went back to the bed. “I suppose I’m going to have to take care of myself now,” she said, “reaching between her legs.”

I looked at my watch. I was already late. I stepped to the bed and kissed her mouth, her breasts and then her pussy. “I’m afraid so,” I told her; “but I’ll take care of you tonight.” “I can’t wait,” she sighed, as she rubbed her clit. Reluctantly, I left the room.

The day passed slowly. All day I was thinking of Sarah: last night, this morning and what would no doubt happen that night. Finally, the day was done and I rushed back to my room - ignoring invitations for drinks and dinner from friends and colleagues.

When I got to the room, it was dark. I went to see if Sarah was waiting again in the bath; but the bathroom was empty. In the bedroom I saw an envelop on the bedside table with my name on it. I opened it. It was a note from Sarah: “I had a great time. I’ll be in touch sometime - but not today. xoxo Sarah.”

I sat on the edge of the bed, seriously upset. What had happened in the hours we’d been apart that Sarah decided not to stay or come back. I folded the note, slid it into its envelope, put it between the pages and lay back on the bed - depressed.