Official Community Forums Home

Fucking Ellie In The Park

Nuri

• Members

Also on Pretty Dirty

My window looks out over the river. On the far side is a park where they have concerts in the summer. It's a long park that runs along the river for the length of the city. The park is full of little places that no one goes, little paths and spits of land that curve out into the river. From my window I can see the ones that are never visited.

You are here. In my office. My dick is hard and my door is closed. But the phone rings and emails come and there's no way to have any fun. I point out across the river, I show you where we can go that no one will bother us. It's cold so we need our jackets and coats. We take the elevator downstairs and begin walking across the bridge. My arm is around your shoulders and we're pressed close and tight to one another.

We walk across the foot bridge to the park. We're both turned on my what we know will happen soon. We're walking along a narrow trail at the water's edge and soon come to a bench that's at the very end of the trail. It's a thin spit of land with water all around. No one is near. I ask you to suck me a little and unzip my pants for you. You sit on the bench and I come close to you. You take me in your hand and begin kissing the tip of my dick. The cold air and your warm mouth feel terrific.

I put my hands on your head and push myself into your mouth further. I slide it out again. You tell me you can taste my cum. I want to cum but I want to feel inside you first. I sit on the bench next to you. You slide onto my lap and pull your skirt up around your waist. I rub you a little through your panties. I can feel how wet you are.

I ask you to unbutton your blouse. You do and pull your tits out of the cups. The cold air and your excitement have made your nipples round and hard. I lean close and kiss them - one and then the other. I want to be inside you and so pull your panties to one side. You move your body up toward me and I slide up into you. You lean forward and we begin stroking together. The way you are leaning makes your clit rub along my dick as we move.

Your head is against mine and you're moaning. You bring a hand between your legs and begin rubbing yourself. I can feel your excitement building around me. I pull your head to mine and kiss you hard. I move my mouth to your ear and whisper to you, "is this want you wanted? My dick in you outside like this?" You moan yes and begin rocking faster on me. "I don't want to cum in you Ellie," I grunt, "I want you to cum but then I want to shoot my load on your face. Can I do that?" You say that I can and begin moaning, yelping almost, as you cum.

I slide out of you and you move to the bench beside me, still rubbing your pussy. I stand in front of you and stroke myself, push myself into your mouth, rub the head of my dick along your lips and cheeks. Your eyes are closed and your and making magical noises with your mouth. I can't wait. I stroke myself faster and the first stream of cum lands on your right cheek and across your nose. The second in across your upper lip and into your mouth. Your reach out your tongue and pull it in. I cum some more - on your throat and tits.

You reach for me and take me into your mouth, sucking all of the cum out of me. You use your fingers to clean the cum off your face and eat it. You massage the cum into your skin. No one is near. We put ourselves back together and walk back down the trail and out of the park.