Official Community Forums Home

3 In 1 Vibrating X-tra Cock

nikki2076

• Members

3 in 1 Vibrating X-Tra Cock

Vibrating penis enhancement system

TLA8806-6main.jpg

This was our first penis enhancement kit that we have ever used and we were both a little nervous about using it but it sure did turn out to be hours of pleasure to the both of us! The Cyberskin Extender adds 3 inches to the penis and make’s it THICKER at the same time and if your partner is already well endowed, boy are you in for a treat. We were both surprised at how real it felt and how easy it was to put on the extender. Putting the Cyberskin Extender was easy. We found that since it was very stretchy it was easier just to stretch it open wide and put it on which was a plus. The Extender is made to help keep him harder longer and I will have to agree it works. The extender itself does bend a little at the top but once you get the hang of it, it’s a joy ride. The feel of the extender while in use felt very natural and other then the fact it was packed with more length and girth I almost thought it was the real thing. Hubby says it felt great as it builds up suction around the penis while in use so there is no slipping off. We used a little water based lube upon insertion and away we were. We found that with the extender we were able to perform different positions a little easier then before since we had the added length.

There is also a cockring that comes with a powerful mini-vibe stocked with free batteries, and it is made out of the same cyberskin as the extender. We used the ring with the extender on which brought more pleasure to hubby and without the extender which I personally enjoyed because I was able to feel the vibe better which helped with clitoral stimulation.

When we were done taking off the extender was a synch hubby just rolled it down like taking off a condom and that was it. Clean up of the Cyberskin Extender and Cockring was very easy since it is so stretchy you can clean inside and out without a problem using a mild antibacterial soap and water. The mini vibe slides in and out of the cockring but this was also very easy to clean.

If you are looking for a little added excitement to your hubby’s penis or just curious about what a penis enhancement is like give it a try you will not be disappointed.

When you want a little X-tra!