Official Community Forums Home

Cum Play: Cum On Her Pussy

Nuri

• Members

Also on Pretty Dirty.

--------------

My meeting friend, whom I’ll just call R., called me this morning at my desk. “Hey,” she said, “that was a great meeting yesterday, didn’t you think?” I told her that it was. “Do you want to know what I’m wearing today?,” she asked. I told her that I would.

“Well,” she began, in as sultry a voice as she could muster, “I’m wearing a red skirt today. It’s very, very short. I have on a matching red jacket and a cream blouse. I’m wearing stockings today - real stockings. My garter has little red bows - it’s really cute. My shoes are really sexy today - really high. They’re black leather and very pointy. Does that sound good to you.”

I tell her that it sounds great. “Wait,” I say, “what about your panties?” For a second she’s silent. “What panties?,” she says. That caught me off guard. Sitting in my office, thinking about her bare pussy down the hall, my dick starts to get hard. “That sounds really great,” I repeat.

“I’m glad you think so,” she says. “By the way, I’m working on a little project that I could really use a hand on - are you free?” I check my calendar and tell her I can find some time. “Great, can you be down here in say five minutes?” I tell her yes, send a few emails, and walk down to her office. My dick is throbbing.

She smiles when I come in. Her wooden desk is large and dark and faces the door. Her computer is set up on an ell off the desk so she can look out her window as she works. “Pull up a chair,” she suggests. I grab one and move it behind the desk beside her. She slides some papers to me - and slides her skirt up a bit, exposing the tops of her stockings.

“I get so fucking bored and horny,” she is telling me, “but there’s no easy way for me to get off here at work - at least not without going to the ladies room; and even then it’s dangerous” - she pauses - “I make a lot of noise when I cum.” My face is burning. “So since I can’t cum myself, I like it that you can cum - and that I get to play with it.” I tell her that I’m glad too.

“Do you know what I did when I got home?,” she asked. “I walked in my door, say on the first chair I saw (which was in the kitchen) and began to masturbate. Would you believe that my foot and shoe were still a little damp with your cum? I bent over and took off the shoe you had cum in and put my tongue in it while I rubbed my clit. I could still taste you a little bit.” “You’re making me so fucking hard,” I told her, “you could almost make me cum with your words.” She laughed a little.

“I want you to cum, but I think it will take more than my words. Stand next to me and lean in toward my computer - like you’re working - with your back to the door,” she said, turning her chair’s back to the door. My dick was just about at her elbow as I stood there. It was clearly pushing out the front of my pants. “I can’t wait to cum,” I told her. “Good,” she said, “I want your cum for me to play with and for me to taste and imagine when I make myself cum at home.” She looked up at me. Her eyes looked almost drunk as she reached for my zipper.

“Just a second,” she said, as she went over to close her door. It had a window along the side but it was better closed than opened. “Much better,” she said as she sat down. “Now where were we, oh yes, I remember,” she laughed, “I was about to jerk you off. Do you want to know where I want your cum today? I want it up my skirt. I want it right on my pussy. Do you think you can hit the target?” She wriggled her ass and pulled at her skirt and managed to slide the front high enough to expose herself.

I looked down at it, her pubic hair was brown and think but it was only on the top, she shaved or waxed the rest off. I cocked my head to one side and then the other. “Yes,” I said, “I think I can hit that.” “Excellent,” she said, reaching again for my zipper. She pulls it down and I pretty much burst out. “Oh my,” she says, “I guess you are ready for action.” I just nod as she squeezes it in her hand.

The back of her chair - and the way I am leaning - means that no one can see us from behind. R. spits into her right hand - which is soft and warm - and begins to rub my cock. “Is this good,” she asks, looking up at me expectantly. “Your doing OK,” I tell her, “but it might be faster if you just let me do it.” “OK,” she says as I spit into my hand and begin stroking myself.

My left arm is around the back of her chair. My body is turned toward her. I lean slightly forward. She is pulling the hem of her skirt higher so I can see more of her pussy. I can see a slight strip of wet on her puffy dark lips. I tell her how good she looks. “I want to have your cum on me,” she says quietly, under her breath, “I want to feel it running over and down and around my cunt. Cum fast, please.”

I can cum very quickly when I want to and I make myself cum for her now. The first shot lands on her skirt and left hand, she turns her wrist and rubs the cum into her pubic hair. The next three shots are on target - making her pubic hair white and glossy and wet. The final spurt falls onto her right thigh. I exhale loudly though my nose. She reaches for me and squeezes that last of the cum from my dick.

I zip up my pants and sit on the edge of her desk. “So,” she said, “do you want to watch me play?” “You know it,” I say with anticipation. I can see the cum trickling down around the left side of her pussy. Her right hand is there to catch it as it flows. She draws her hand up from her ass to her pubic hair, catching my cum as she goes. It fills her palm.

She wipes her hand onto her right cheek. Clots of my cum stick to her face. “How do I look?,” she asks me. I tell her she’s making me hard again. She moves her hands between her legs again and collects more cum. This time she rubs it into her thighs - above her stockings - where the skin is exposed. “That’s going to be sticky all day,” she tells me. “Whenever I walk I am going to feel your mess.”

The cum is slowly running down her face, chin and throat. She wipes it up with her hand again. She licks her hand - her tongue spreading broadly against her palm. I can hear her slurping it up. Smacking her lips she tells me she loves the way my cum tastes and the way it makes her feel. “We should do this every day,” she says. I tell her it’s fine with me.

She pulls down the hem of her skirt and sits back in her chair - a dreamy look on her face. “I can’t fucking wait to get home, ” she says - more to herself than to me. She stands up and we walk toward the door. “Is my face clean?,” she asks. There’s a glob of cum just under her chin. I wipe it off with a finger. She take it into her mouth and sucks it clean. “Till tomorrow,” she says. “Till tomorrow,” I repeat as I step into the hall and walk back to my office.