Official Community Forums Home

My First Time With Leah

Nuri

• Members

When I wake up it is snowing and I worry you won't be able to make it. What we've planned isn't anything special - just a seemingly safe first step: coffee and the chance to meet in person. I look for you online but you're not around and so I assume our plan is on and get ready to meet you.

I drive the twenty minutes and park. The snow is heavy now. When I walk through the door I see you sitting, sipping at a cup, and you smile. My heart and dick both leap. "Leah?," I ask as I approach - as if you could be anyone else. Your face and smile get brighter as I get nearer. Awkwardly, I lean close to you to give you a kiss. You blush and offer my your cheek.

"Go get some coffee," you say, "and hurry back." My head is swimming as I stand in line and I keep glancing back at you; you've turned to watch me as well. We smile stupidly at each other across the store. The woman behind me gives me a prod when I fail to move up the counter. I get my coffee and come back to you, sitting across from you, just staring.

"This is so strange," I say, "to see you here in person like this." "Strange and wonderful," you add. I nod. We start by struggling to find words and topics for each other - every path seems to be a dead end. The problem isn't that we don't have things to say or things in common, the problem is that I just want to be with you and can't stop thinking about how it would fee to have my lips on yours, to have my hands on your breasts, to rub you legs and ass, to be in your mouth, to taste your pussy, to cum with you.

As I sit there across from you - an attractive, fit - woman, all I can think about is sex and it shows. You reach across the table and rest your hand on mine. "This isn't easy, is it?," you say. "You have no idea, Leah," I say with a breath, "I can't tell you how madly I want you." You squeeze my hand and nod, "me too." You slide closer and lean in conspiratorially. "What do you want to do about it?," you ask.

I lean forward and slowly glance right and left and look into your lovely eyes. We are holding both hands now and I pull you toward me and we kiss. Your lips on my are warm and soft and wonderful. My heart races and I feel the tip of your tongue pressing into my mouth - warm and tasting of coffee.

We press our faces together, excited. I put a hand to your face and stroke your cheek and ear and hair. We are breathing heavily and attracting stares. We break and sit back - both flushed and a little out of breath. "Well," you say, "that was a nice surprise." I lick my lips - enjoying the taste of your lipstick. "Indeed," I say - and then whispering - "I want to fuck you so badly right now." You sputter your coffee and say, "me too."

We can't wait to get to one or the other of our homes - and even if we did, well, it could be awkward. There's a motel right here though but It seems so crass, so predictable, so I don't know what. We decide to do it any way. We walk to it through the snow - our bodies pressed tight, my arm around your shoulders, yours around my waist.

We check in and try not to appear too over anxious as we go to the room. If the clerk thinks there's anything strange about our arrival on a Saturday morning without any bags she doesn't say anything. We go upstairs. While I fiddle with the key you fiddle with me through my pants - stroking me.

The door opens and we race in. I kick the door closed behind us and we are in each other's arms. Our mouths together again - but now are hands moving freely over our bodies. I push your jacket back over your shoulders and if falls to the floor. You do the same to mine. My hands drop to your ass and I rub and knead it. You spread you legs and rub against my thigh.

I am so hard for you that I feel like I could burst. We dance clumsily toward the bed, shedding shoes and clothes on the way. Your tits come out and are fantastic - I lightly push you onto the bed and begin to lick around them, sucking on your nipples - which harden in my mouth. You sigh.

"Oh my god Leah," I say panting, "I want to kiss you everywhere - your mouth, you tits, your pussy and ass and legs and stomach and feet and I want to fuck every thing." You laugh, "well then you'd better get started - we don't have all day." "I want you to suck me a little," I say, straddling your chest. You look up at me - beautiful - and open your mouth.

I slide me dick in and your warm tongue greets it with a lick. You reach for it and begin stroking and kissing me. I love it. I lean back and reach between your legs. You pussy is sopping and I bring my wet fingers to my mouth. Before I suck them clean I tell you to look at how wet you are. Pulling my dick from your mouth, you tell me you want to taste it too. I let you lick the wet from one finger and suck the other one myself - our mouths touch as we suck.

Lying beside you, I reach between your legs and softly and slowly run my finger along your wet lips. You snuggle closer to me. I snake my arm beneath you and pull you against my mouth kissing you as a stroke through the soft and short hair between your legs. You wiggle a little as the tip of my finger brushes against your clit and your tongue presses deeper into my mouth.

You reach down for me and begin to stroke me. I kiss your head and whisper in your ear how good it feels to have your warm and soft hand around me. I slide a finger into you and you moan out loud. I move my finger in you and start rubbing your clit with my thumb - hard little circles that twist and push at you. I can tell by the way you a breathing and moving - and the way your nipples are getting stiff - that you like what I'm doing.

"Suck me a little more," I say, and you dutifully bend down toward my dick - careful not to move your body away from my stroking hand. You take my head in your mouth and begin sucking at it sweetly. I have my hand on your head now - pushing you down on me. You gag a little but keep sucking, keep twisting your tongue around me. I could cum like this easily - cum in your mouth - but I want you to cum as well, I want to be able to cum inside you, to cum with you.

So I pull you up off me and - continuing to rub you - kiss your cheeks and nose, your forehead and eyelids, telling you how beautiful you are. You smile and press against me harder as I slide a second finger inside you. You breathe loud as I begin using them on you faster, probing inside you.

I run my tongue toward and into your ear. "Do you want to feel my mouth on your pussy?," I ask you, "would you like to feel my tongue on your clit, my lips pressing on you, my tongue pushing into you - getting you wet and ready for my cock?" You moan and begin pushing my shoulders down to move me down your body.

My lips are sprinkling you with kisses - on your throat and shoulders, you beasts and hard nipples, your belly and the soft hair between your bucking thighs. You tell me yes and I kiss around the edge of your pussy, licking along your warm outer lips, running my tongue and lips down to your ass and up again. I can see your pussy running and I let me mouth get closer to your inside.

My fingers are out of you now. Your feet are on the bed, your knees in the air and spread wide. I pull my face away for a moment and reach between your legs, spreading you open with my fingers. You look so pink and wet. I can't wait to taste and feel you on my to push my tongue and fingers into you, to swirl and suck at your clit, to feel you pressing against my face, to hear you gasping and moaning with excitement, to feel your body build and twist to orgasm.

My dick is aching for you. I can't wait. I press my mouth against your wet and wide open pussy - pushing my tongue deep into its center, moving and sliding it inside you. You let out a long loud moan and we make contact. Both your hands land hard and firm on my head - pushing me harder into you. I slide my tongue out and to the bottom of your pussy and then lap my way back to the top and to your clit. You rock your hips right and left and I target your clit with my tongue.

Your rocking your ass up and down as I slide one, two fingers and then my thumb inside you. Your breaths are now gasps that match the strokes I am giving you. I look up your body and your chest rising and falling - your back arched. I reach up with my free hand and begin twisting your nipples, which changes the tone of your moans.

My face is soaking with you. Your are moving your body faster now - quivering, almost trembling - as I kiss you. I can feel you muscles going taunt against my fingers - contracting against me as a fresh wave of wet washes out of you. I can tell it's only a matter of time until you cum and I can't wait. I can't wait to move my body up and press my dick into you - to feel your contractions hold and caress me inside you.

As these thoughts pass through my head, I can feel you legs clamp around me - growing rigid and you begin to cum. Your voice is one long breathless wail and you bang you hips up and down into my face. Your legs feel so strong and taut around me. Your hands are trembling as your hold me tight against you.

Starting softly but quickly growing louder you tell me to fuck you. You tell me to go into you. Instead I only lick and kiss you harder, stroke you faster and deeper with my fingers until neither one of us can stand it any more. I pull my face from you and spread your legs. I press the tip of my dick against you - you're so hot and wet - and just drive in as hard and deep as I can. You let out a loud groan.

I hold your legs together and push your knees toward your chest. Your wrap your arms around them and hold them down while I push and pump into you. The wet sounds we're making only make us more excited. I begin to lean into with all my weight - trying to get deeper and deeper inside you - pulling out slowly and then pushing back in as deep and hard as I can.

I lower my hips to go into you from fresh angles, to stroke the top of you, to push to one side and then the other to go deep and then to rest at the opening of your pussy, to tease you with my dick and to tease myself. I can't wait though - I wrap my arms around your calfs and push in deep and hard. I feel my cum shooting into you - you can feel it too and a smile spreads across your face and my cum spreads inside you.

We hold like this - my arms around your legs. Me breathing hard as I pump cum into you. My heart pounding. I let go of your legs and they drop to the bed. Exhausted I drop into your arms and we kiss. I can still feel your pussy squeezing me as I lay spent on top of you.

In a few minutes we get up and we get dressed. We dress slowly, still caressing each other. When we look outside the snow has stopped. We kiss again in the parking lot after we check out and agree that we'll have to do this again soon.