Official Community Forums Home

Insatiable Rose

froggystyle1977

• Members

se0679-25-3main.jpg

INSATIABLE ROSE Let me just say that I love roses. Roses in my garden, roses in a vase, and now, to my delight, a rose in my toy box.

This Red Jelly G-spot stimulator has clitoral stimulation, and g-spot sensation. With 5” of flexible stimulation, dual removable bullets and a remote control with seven functions its sure to bring you to your height of orgasm again and again.

When I opened my rose I was excited at the chance to try something so different then my other toys. I began by taking my time looking over its smooth surface, running my hands along it. I gave my Rose a nice warm bath careful get clean all the crevices. I then washed off her bullets and slid them inside. I then inserted the 3 AA batteries, in the remote control base. I began playing with the settings holding my rose in my hand, noticing the differences in all seven from slow to fast vibe, strong to weak, then on to the different pulses and finally to escalation. I was happy to discover it wasn’t too loud even on the highest vibe.

With a little lube I was ready to experience my first dual action stimulator deflowering. I inserted the rose and slowly began testing each setting By the time I reached the final setting. I was writhing in ecstasy. I cannot get enough of my rose it will definitely be on the top of my toy box from now on.

I had a couple issues with the Rose but they were easily dealt with. The new toy smell diminished after washing. The third battery wanted to pop out but closing the cover quickly dealt with that. The remote is very sensitive and turned on when I moved the box.

I have had many issues with getting G-spot stimulation and this toy was able to do that for me. I would highly recommend this toy to anyone beginning their g-spot exploration!

Great first review!!!