Official Community Forums Home

The Chameleon

• Members

TLA8707-6main.jpg

The Chameleon is a Metallic Jel-Lee penis and balls shaped dildo that comes with a ultra-slim line vibe. This very eye catching toy changes from blue to purple before your very eye. It is water proof and is 5" long and 1.5" wide. It needs 2 AAA batteries (not included) that are inserted in the bottom of the slim line vibe. The slim line vibe has multi-speeds and the control/dial is at the bottom. The controls are very easy to use. This is 3 toys in one. You can use the penis and balls alone or with the vibe or the vibe all by itself.

I couldn't wait to try my Chameleon but it took a few days before I could try it out. But let me tell you it was well worth the wait. I took it out of the package and it had a new toy smell but I didn't think it was too strong. I played with it for a while before I took it to wash it. I tried to put the vibe in but couldn't get it in so I thought I would try to put it in later with a water based lube when I was ready to really try it out. I screwed off the bottom of the vibe to put the batteries in, there was a piece of paper where the batteries went so I took it out and it showed how the batteries should be put in the vibe. After putting in the batteries I tried out the dial on the bottom to see how it sounded and the general feel for the controls. I did find it to be a bit loud but nothing the TV or radio could drown out. Then I focused my attention on the penis and balls. I found them to me smooth and left my hands with that new toy smell. I bent it and found out it had some give to it.

Well after giving them a good look over I took them in to give them a bath in a mild anti-bacterial soap. Then I lube down the penis and balls to try them out first. I teased myself by rubbing them along my liba then my clit. I slowly inserted the penis inside me and I was very surprised by how well the width felt much bigger then I thought it would. I also found the length to be almost about right for me. After playing with the penis and balls for awhile I thought I would try it with the vibe so I lube the vibe down and inserted in the hole at the bottom of the penis and balls and reinserted it inside me and turned on the vibes and played around with them until if found the speed that pleased me (I found that the vibe being in the penis and balls hardly made a sound). I was almost to my climax so I pulled the vibe out of the penis and balls and started to rub it on my clit until I climaxed with was one of the more powerful ones I have had in a while.

The Chameleon

Pretty AND successful!! Gotta love it. It's definitely different!