Official Community Forums Home

Cum Play: My Desk, My Cum, Her Face

Nuri

• Members

R. walked into my office this morning. Just seeing her now makes my dick hard. She was wearing a suit - brown with thin pinstripes. She had on a light blue blouse under her buttoned jacket. She sat across from me on the edge of my desk.

“Good morning,” she smiled, “I want you to cum for me nice and early today. I have something really dirty in mind.” I could feel my cock straining in my pants. “Yeah,” I assured her, “I think I can help you out - what do you have in mind?”

“Here’s what I want,” she said. “I want you to jerk off onto your desk - right by the edge there where you’re sitting. I’ll block the door.” She stepped away from my desk and leaned back against the window along my door. The way she she was standing allowed my to pull my dick out without worry.

I unzipped my pants and pulled it out. “I love seeing you with your dick in your hands,” she told me. I spit into my hand and began to stroke myself. “I want you to cum for me,” she continued, “I want you to make a mess right there on your desk for me so I can clean it up.”

R. is totally hot. Looking at her standing there, knowing that she was going to play with my cum was all I needed to shoot a load onto the wooden surface of my desk. “I can’t tell you how fucking much I love to see it spurt out of you like that,” she said, “I can’t wait to feel it on my skin and taste it in my mouth.”

I finished cumming and sat down breathing hard. I put it away and she walks over. “Let me sit down,” she says. I get up and move to the door - curious what she will do next. She looks down at the pool of cum on my desk and then looks up and me and smiles.

She lowers her face to my desk and rests her cheek in the pool. “It’s so warm,” she tells me. She begins to roll her face - from one cheek to the other - through the cum. It is smeared on her cheeks and nose and pretty lips. Her cheek is on the desk and she pokes her tongue out, licking the cum off the desk. She begins sucking the cum nosily through her pursed lips.

She licks and sucks until all of the cum is gone. She sits up and looks at me. Cum runs down her face and onto her throat. She makes no move to stop it or clean it up as it slowly runs beneath the collar of her shirt. Where it touches the fabric it begins to darken.

She sits, her eyes closed, with a smile one her lips - now smeared with drying cum and lipstick. She leans back in the chair. “Just let me sit here until it all dries,” she says, “I want to have your cum on me like this all day.” The idea of her covered with my cum all day makes me hard again and I want to fuck her.

“When I get home,” she went on, “I am going to take off my shirt and bra and suck the cum out of them - just so I can taste it again. And then I’m going to pull down my pants and panties - which are wet right now by the way - and begin rubbing my pussy through the wet fabric of my shirt. Do you like it that I tell you these things?”

I tell her that I do and that I love being able to do this for her. “Mmmm, I’m glad.” Her eyes are still closed. Her hands move up her body - from her knees to her thighs to her hips to her stomach to her breasts to her face. “I want to do this with you every day.”

She opens her eyes and smiles. She stands up and takes a tissue from her pocket and dabs her lips - “I can’t look TOO wonton,” she says - and applies a fresh coat of color. As she walks to the door she reaches over and pats me through my pants. “I fucking love this,” she says as she opens the door and walks to her office.