Official Community Forums Home

Mini Stimulator...amazing!

Jaimie23

• Review Team

Shane's World Mini Stimulator…ah where do I begin! When I received this in the mail I thought; "hmm that's not going to work on me". Boy was I wrong! At first glance this toy is tiny, hence the mini, and seems to be slightly curved for clitoral and G-spot stimulation. There are seven little numbs on the end that will drive you nuts.

If you're like me and have a hard time reaching an orgasm you will definitely want this toy. I turned it on high for my first use and immediately jumped from thrill as I began to use it. Never have I used a toy this small with such power. To make it even bearable the vibration level had to be turned down a bit.

I can honestly say that everyone who buys the Shane's World Mini Stimulator will have no complaints. For those of you who travel a lot this is a must have since its small enough to fit into any sized purse. I give this toy an A+!

SE0013-20main.jpg

http://www.shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?Pag...amp;ProdID=5865

I may be "carbon-dating" myself, but when I saw "Shane's World" I started saying 'Party on dude. Righteous. And I'm not worthy". I know, the one I'm thinking of is "Wayne's World", but ya gotta admit, it fits!!

• Review Team
I may be "carbon-dating" myself, but when I saw "Shane's World" I started saying 'Party on dude. Righteous. And I'm not worthy". I know, the one I'm thinking of is "Wayne's World", but ya gotta admit, it fits!!

LMAO thats awesome!!! I didn't even think of that!!!