Official Community Forums Home

Tips On Os On A First Timer?

I've had quite a bit of experience giving blow jobs, and I have almost perfected deep throating. However, the guy I'm with right now hasn't ever gotten a blow job. I really want to blow his mind, but I don't want it to be over in a few seconds if you know what I mean haha. Any tips on how I can make this an amazing and not short lived experience for him?

• Members

It wonderful to see your thinking about ways to make this a great experience for him.

Take your time try to read his ques but as was said above it may be a quick one.

If it is then no big deal. Just gives you a chance to try to make it longer next time.

Have fun!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
I've had quite a bit of experience giving blow jobs, and I have almost perfected deep throating. However, the guy I'm with right now hasn't ever gotten a blow job. I really want to blow his mind, but I don't want it to be over in a few seconds if you know what I mean haha. Any tips on how I can make this an amazing and not short lived experience for him?

Dear Os.THROUGH TANTRA COURSES WE HAVE LEARNED TO CONTROL ALL MY HUSBANDS ORGASMS,EITHER HIM OR ME.BUT THIS NEEDS PRACTICE.WHILE LEARNING YOU GET HIM A COCK RING WHICH FASTENS AROUND THE BALLS AND COCK BOTH.IF HE COMES TO SOON THIS WILL KEEP HIM MOSTLY ERECT AND THEN YOU CAN CONTINUE TO SUCK HIM.PUT PRESSURE UNDER HIS BALLS AND PLAY WITH HIS ANUS AND HE WILL BE ERECT REAL SOON.I ALWAYS LOVE THIS AS IT GIVES ME ANOTHER LOAD OF HIS YUMMY MILK.ANOTHER WAY IS TO GRIP UNDER THE HEAD WITH YOUR FINGERS UNTIL HE SEEMS CALM AND CONTINUE.REPEAT THIS MANY TIMES UNTIL HE CAN CONTROL HIS ORGASMS AND BEWARE OF THE HUGE AMOUNT YOU WILL RECEIVE.SQEEZING THE PENIS YOU CAN CONTROL HIS SHOTS YOU CAN SWALLOW ALL OF IT.i HATE TO WASTE ANY.

• Members

If he is the same age you are, he will be hard to control (pun intended). I agree with Nymph...if he really likes it, even if it is over quickly, you can give him another. The male refractory period at age 18-21 is about...ummm...10 minutes? So he' be ready again pretty soon and you can practice as long as he wants you to. Since it is a novel experience, i wouldn't expect him to last very long. Probably just thinking about it is going to make him cum.