Official Community Forums Home

Vanilla Bondage

LoveGoddess

• Members

ss67921main.jpgVanilla Bondage

I was typing away at my computer, trying to finish up some overdue reviews when suddenly my world went dark. Not completely black, as I could see a bright creamy whiteness illuminated from the computer screen behind the lightly scented vanilla mask that had been surreptitiously slipped over my eyes from behind by my playful lover. As I reached my hand up to remove the mask, a silky ribbon encircled my wrist and he quickly tucked the trailing end under my bottom, preventing me from removing my mask. The other hand was also quickly captured and secured by my own seated self. In my “helpless” position seated in front of the computer, he began to gently stroke his erection across my cheek, chin and lips, gently urging me to open my mouth. Without the ability to touch him with my hands, I was free to explore his body as he presented himself to me. Blinded in a bright world of brilliant white shadows, I was able to focus on my other senses and explore his manhood with my smell, taste, and touch highly sensitized.

Any feelings of helpless or fear were easily rectified with the manner in which I was immobilized...all I had to do was stand up and my ribbon manacles were free. What was fun about this kit, is that for someone who may not be experienced in the art of bondage, or who may have failed out of Boy Scouts knot tying 101, the end of the silky ribbons have a sewn in loop, just perfect for threading the end of the ribbon through to slip around a wrist or ankle. At 55” long the silky ties are long enough to reach most bed posts, or perhaps the legs of the coffee table, chair, or under the edges of the mattress.

For someone who may be titillated with the idea of bondage, but a bit too timid to consider buying a rubber mask and leather straps, they will find this kit unintimidating. Packaged in a “vanilla” pint sized ice cream container, it is a wonderful gift idea, or a sensual invitation for your lover to enjoy some “vanilla dessert”!

• Members

I have looked at this kit numerous times. Nice review. Since all the bondage things I have are black or purple I thought a nice Vanilla shade would be great!! Did it all go back into the container nicely?