Official Community Forums Home

Marble Mini Vibe

katiegirl

• Members

TLC7201-7main.jpg

I was a skeptic when I first opened the Marble Mini Vibe, as it is smaller than what I normally purchase, insertion length is 4.25 inches with 1 inch in diameter. I was still ready and willing to give it a go! The Marble Mini Vibe requires 2 AAA batteries, and has multi-speeds.

I turned on my new vibe and was surprised how quiet it was, which is always a great feature. However the multi-speed vibrations were not quite as fast I like. I started with using it on my clit to get the juices flowing so to speak, then proceeded to insert it vaginally. While it did feel okay vaginally, I thought it was best to use this vibrator as a clit stimulator. I was able to orgasm rather quickly while using it on my clit, which was a shock to me as I prefer a more powerful vibe.

I recommend the Marble Mini Vibe for any newbies out there to the sex toy world. If you’re an experienced user it can be a great additional clit stimulator for a wonderful price!

Marble Mini Vibe

Small & versatile....gotta love that! Great color too!