Official Community Forums Home

Misty Toffee Vibe

jesso

• Members

First off, I love Top Cat products. Everyone that I've ever used is easy to use, reasonably priced and well made. As they like to say, Erotic Purr-fection. With that said lets talk about the Misty Toffee Vibrator. I like to call it the Get er' Done vibrator. So you ask, why Ginger? Why do you call it the Get er' Done Vibe? Put simply, this is as straightforward as it gets for a standard vibrator with a great variant of speeds and sufficient size.

TC862main.jpg

At six inches in length and one and a quarter inches in diameter this vibe has already got itself ample standards to help you achieve a stellar orgasm. One of my other standards for simplicity is whether its waterproof. You gotta love the waterproof toys, and this one is! Waterproof toys make for easy cleanup and not to mention more versatility. Take it in the shower, bathtub, or neighborhood sprinkler system as you see fit to get the most out of your new toy.

It has a hard smooth plastic for an exterior which I love compared to the softer jelly alternatives available. I find that the harder plastics tend to carry vibrations throughout the whole vibrator body more abundantly. Now vibrations, this puppy has a no sweat turn knob at the bottom for you to adjust your speed at a moments notice to faster or slower. And we all know here that sometimes instant gratification can be pertinent at acquiring just the right set of moans! With that being said, this is NOT a quiet vibe. In fact I personally had to turn up my radio pretty loud to cover the hum. It also uses C batteries, a major downfall. While it might have stronger vibrations because of this, I had to make a special trip to the store to get some. So keep that in mind if you order this so you don't have to wait like I did!

This vibe was a Get er' Done quickly vibrator for me; quick and to the point and easy to insert because of the smooth plastic. It's not bendable, so if you like toys that curve a bit to your insides you might want to try something else. If you like all the bells and whistles, I might go hunting elsewhere! But if you are looking for a standard no fuss, no extra gadgets incomplex joy toy, click below.

Get er' Done!