Official Community Forums Home

Tantus Sire Red Dildo

Tyger

TAN2257main.jpg

This is my second Tantus toy, and I must say that I am lovin’ the Tantus line of dildos!

I was so excited to pull out this fire engine red dildo made of 100% ultra-premium platinum silicone. Made in the USA, hypoallergenic, phthalate free, waterproof, easy to clean, and take care of, this phallic looking dildo is simple, easy to use, no buttons or knobs to worry about Fun! Taking this out, you can really feel the quality and craftsmanship that went into this toy.

My first thought was, “Where’s the fire? Oh, it’s right down…..here….” I was practically drooling over the slick dildo’s possibilities.

I love the color! Most of my toys are purple, pink, blue…but this one jumps right out at you with its bright red color. My hubby is a retired firefighter, so this was an added bonus for him too.

There are slight “ripples” similar to the real thing, molded into the Sire, and the pronounced head was enjoyably felt as well. Having a base, it was easy to thrust in and out of my hot lips. Being so slick, I didn’t need any lube (use water-based lubes only with this toy), and it felt oh so wonderful. I prefer a full feeling, and, for a brief moment, I was skeptical at the size at first (6” length, 1.25” diameter), but this toy really set a fire in me that my hubby loved stoking to uncontrollable levels. I'm surprised the smoke alarm didn't go off while we were using this toy!

Yes ma’am, this toy is a code RED! 5 paws waaaaaaaaay up!!!!

Fire Down Below